22

Y/n was woken by Lee when the plane landed. She had fallen asleep through her playlist 'daydreamin' and Random Lauv songs. 

          "We're here?! OHMYGOD LETS GO!" y/n squealed. Hayley giggled and Robert just ignored her. He had had enough of her for a lifetime. 

          They walked to baggage claim with the airport guide their parents got for them, and rushed to the exit, where they anxiously looked around for any one of the Brewer's or Thomas'. 

          Y/n spotted a black BMW that was honking at them. She peered at the number plate and noticed it was the car Watson had gotten for Charlie, Sam and Kristy. 

          "THOMAS'!" y/n laughed from her spot and they began to walk to the car. Two figures jumped out, the first came running at y/n and tackled her in a hug. 

          "KRIS!" y/n laughed again. 

          "Y/N!" Kirsty giggled.

          "It's been FOREVER!" y/n grinned and Kristy enveloped her in another hug. 

          The second figure was taller. Sam. Y/n gulped. She was going to see him in real life after a hella long time.

          He walked over and hugged Robert while Kristy hugged Hayley after years of being apart. But y/n had no idea what Kristy and Lee were saying. She was much too focused on Sam.

          Sam noticed her. Her cheeks blushed red when he smiled at her and Kristy shook her head. "Hey." y/n grinned. "Been ages." she chuckled.

          "It has!" he laughed. Y/n blushed harder. He looked adorable when he laughed, tipping his head back ever-so-slightly and how his eyes had a subtle glint. 

           "Looks like that guitar lesson is approaching isn't it?" Y/n giggled, elbowing Sam. He laughed with her again. "Anyways, let's get going. Mum and Watson won't want us to be late." Sam said, eyeing Kristy. Her eyes widened and she pulled Hayley and y/n towards the car. 

          The drive home was amusing. All Robert could talk about was his games, and food. Yeah, after being apart for months, food. Y/n, Hayley and Kristy talked about the things they were going to do for the month. 

          "y/N I'm taking you ice skating!" Kristy grinned. 

          "Oh we should set something up, if you know what I mean." Hayley giggled, pointing slightly at Sam. Y/n blushed and smacked Hayley with her Beanie, which she pulled off her head. 

          The car pulled up into the driveway of the Brewer's home. Everyone seemed to be inside. 

         ding dong. ding dong. ding dong.

          Charlie spammed the doorbell, and the door opened. "Y/n! Robert! It's so great you're here!" Watson cheered. Kristy's mother laughed and let the children all in. "Such responsible children. You flew all the way here alone!" Mrs. Thomas-Brewer said. 

          "MOM NO." Sam groaned. "Please don't give us a responsibility comparison speech!"

          Y/n laughed and shook her head. "tis true, we are responsible kin." 

          Kristy led y/n to her room, where she would be sleeping. As she entered, she heard laugher and screams. "Y/N!" Dawn exclaimed in glee.

          "SHE'S HERE OH MY GOD!" Mary Anne grinned, pulling her into a bone crushing hug. 

          "I'M HOME GIRLS!"

[a/n]

OH I HAVE IDEAS. GEARS IN MY BRAIN TURNINGGGGG.