🌼 Mullai Murugan 🌼

"Aamaa

"Aamaa... Mama va paaka road road ah vum thiriven... mala mela yeruven... kadal la kooda kudhipen..."

Have you ever had an experience of one-sided love over a person you had known all your life? The oscillations of the human mind don't work in such age and maturity when you have had a very closed happy surrounding and experience of life. The way she owes to go to any extent for someone who had not even validated her love for him may seem to be childish and stupid but Mullai knows to love only that way. The way she owns the fact that she is in love tells only about the confidence she has in the love that resides in her heart.

She really did run through streets to meet her love and after all that, all she got back was mere ignorance from the whole family. Why did her love make her blind? When her athai even insulted her for running behind the family for her son, she was deeply hurt but her love for them all made it so easy for her to brush it aside. Who would do that unless the one who is loaded with only good things and good wishes?

She was incapable of associating anything to evil and she saw everyone from that light too. Her love for her family and her athai's family was beyond all misunderstandings and fights. Whatever hurt was inflicted between both the families, it was never reflected in the way she saw any of them. That kind of pure unconditional love is what everyone would yearn for all their life. She could make the place and the people around her happy in a most subtle and unrecognisable way.

All those pure intentions and love would never go for someone who doesn't even understand its value or its worth. Her love should go in the safe hands of who would not only shout to the world about the love he has on her but who would build a temple for her in his heart. Hers is a kind of deeply rooted love and she was enough to do all the expressive kinds of acts and her partner had to be someone who loved her and let her be herself without any worldly or cinematic exposure of love towards her.

Mullai's love deserves someone like Kathir and that's why destiny played its game. When Parvathy amma said "Onne onnu pethalum na thangatha pethu vechuruken..." and "Unna thedi ellarum inga thaan varanum... Yaaraiyum thedi nee poga koodathu..." that was exactly what Mullai's worth was. Her mother, though a rebellion, had really loved her daughter and was extremely sure that someone like her shouldn't be running behind anyone. I would have loved to have someone tell her that every day of her life.