Part 5

Heyo~ my sweets
Plz, tell me if ya like it and enjoy😊
Letz read:

Nat P.O.V

After Loki left and possibly went to his room, I grabbed the piece of paper and walked out of the plain white room.

The rest of the team gathered around me, to see what I found. We seated ourselves on the sofas that surrounded a table. As I looked around, I noticed only Steve, Clint, Bruce, Thor and myself here but no Tony.

"Where's Tony? He should be here, " I averted my eyes towards Bruce, after all, he was the last one to see him. However, he looked as confused as the rest, " He should have been here he sai-" Bruce was interrupted with Tony slamming the door open, holding an empty cup which would have been used to drink coffee.

Steve -being himself- started talking about being responsible and how he should be on time, " Why were you late, Tony? You should have been here when Nat was interrogating Loki." Tony then replied with the usual, "Oh, I thought it wa-"

"No more of your excuses, Tony. We have had enough of them. Now let's get back to talking about the interrogating. Luckily, it got recorded on camera so you can see what happened, " Steve butted in.

It was the typical fight with Tony and Steve and I'm pretty sure the rest of us know what to do if the argument got out of hand. "Wait, before you see the clip I would like to say what happened so you can focus on the details," I concluded that if I tell Tony what happened before he would only think about the small things.

Then I told him the story. I told him about how he wrote at the beginning and then stopped all of a sudden. Then how he had a puff of green smoke in front of his face and his breathing changed. I started to bring up the part of the room turning cold and the pitch-black air that surrounded his hand.

He took this quietly, which was the exact opposite of his personality, but I let that slide. I mean it was also weird for me, which I can say was a first.

Then I put the clip on and watched all of the team's reaction.

Clint was watching with hatred and nothing else. Bruce looked worried at the part when his breathing went uneven. Steve watched with concern and confusion- the same for Tony. Well except for the concern.
Thor watched with a straight face and then at the part when the black fog appeared, his eyes widened. He must know something about it.

When the clip finished, the room fell silent, which was not normal as well.

Then Tony spoke up, " Well I kinda expected more, " he shrugged. I turned my attention to Thor, "What do you think the black smoke was? You should know." He looked troubled but soon let it out, "Loki might be working with someone or he might have got them under control."

Wait. I thought we took the tesseract from him.
Did we not?

Clint came back from being quiet and ignoring everything and started talking, " So you're saying that, that creep is still messing with people's minds. How?!" Thor would've smashed him into the wall for calling his so-called 'brother' a creep, but he was already preoccupied- probably about how this all happened.

Maybe we should interrogate Loki again and find out the truth...but I guess Thor had different ideas, " We shouldn't talk to him again. He won't accept us walking in and asking again. Also, he can't tell us because of the magic blocking him from doing so."

Who knew Thor had that knowledge in him?

Clint- still annoyed- started to get angry, "Why do you care if he wants to talk? He's our prisoner so we can do what we want with him. We can ask him if we want to and he will answer! Don't give that 'monster' a chance to say his opinion! He doesn't deserve it! In fact, he doesn't even deserve life!"

Now that, is how you press the wrong buttons with Thor.

And I had no idea, Clint thought that way with
Loki.

Thor stomped towards Clint, who didn't even cower before him. Thankfully, Steve stood in front of Clint before things got ugly- inside and outside-, "Woah, Thor calm down. I'm pretty sure Clint meant none of that, right?" He turned his head over his shoulder and looked at Clint, possibly hoping for him to say 'yeah, I meant none of that at all. It was all a harmless joke'.

But he did not say that.

"No! I meant every single word that I said and I do not regret any of it! To show you, I'm going to talk to him myself!" He stormed off and Thor went after him, "Don't you dare lay a finger on him! Do you unde-" Steve stopped him- again- and solved the problem by saying:

"Thor, hold up. If Clint talks to Loki and Loki hurts him, we know that Loki needs a different punishment. If he talks to Loki and he doesn't harm him then we leave Loki as he is- until he goes to Asgard." Thor nodded after thinking it was fair enough.

Mia P.O.V (kitten)

The man, Loki soon appeared in the room again and sat in the corner of the room. I bounced towards him but he looked away. What's up with him, I thought. It wasn't normal for someone to look away from a kitten- they would probably be running towards me hugging and petting me, but the Avengers didn't do that.

They simply ignored me.

My ears picked up on shouting and then heavy footsteps- the same ones I heard earlier- Clint's. Then the door flew open, and he was standing there, looking angrier than ever. He stomped to Loki and clenched his fists, "FRIDAY lock the door and don't let the walls vibrate noise." (a/n Clint basically just made the room soundness or something so the others can't hear anything) He started to walk towards Loki.

He pulled his fist backwards, ready to launch it at full speed at the new person, Loki. Oh no you don't- at least not on my watch, I thought.

I jumped in front of Loki and growled. Sadly, that did nothing. Clint kicked me at the other side of the room, "Stop mind-controlling everyone! You seriously think that doing it to a kitten is going to save you! Pfft, you really have gone weak haven't you." Clint reached Loki and crouched, "The Avengers can beat you again you know."

Loki, even though the situation he is in now was the worst time, shook his head. A slap was heard and I turned my head so I didn't have to look. I mean, what would you do? If you had to watch someone, that could be your future owner (who would care truly), get hurt by someone who never cared for you, what would have you done?

I turned back round to see and only saw blood dripping down Loki's face. His eyes were wide open with fear.

Clint grabbed Loki's face and turned it harshly so he was looking at him, "Listen here. Stop messing with people's minds! And be out of my way and stay in this room you here me!" Loki nodded, shaking. He earned a slap on the other cheek and then Clint left- turning off all the settings he placed at the beginning.

I was curled up against the wall, trembling as I tried to stop my heart from aching. I'm pretty sure Clint kicked my chest, which might have been the reason it was hurting.

Heyo~ I hope ya like! Thx for commenting @gamingdevil101 and I'll carry on writing.
Have a happy holiday
Words: 1325
Bye bye my sweets🍬