Part 4

This is for @gamingdevil101 (hope ze spelling is correct) and yeah,
Enjoy 😊

Loki P.O.V

Thor dropped the animal 'Mia' on the ground and pulled me up, roughly. Without saying anything else he put on the tight cuffs back on.

Then he led me through the maze as I put it and then finally found a door. He shoved me in and there was a table with two chairs, the room was empty white with a mirror, which was obviously a one-way through window. Lady Natasha sat one of the chairs and the other was empty.

It didn't take a brain to realise that I had to sit on the chair. So, I took my time and strolled gracefully- trying to ignore all the pain- to the seat. I pulled it out, trying not to make it squeak but my shaking hands wasn't helping. Then, sitting down, I grabbed my hands and placed them on my knees; it basically looked as if I was getting an interview about how it felt to destroy the world.

It kinda was happening after all but with hero's, who defeated me instead of loving 'fans', the thing mortals say.

"Why did you invade?" Natasha asked, a bit straight forward really but, oh well. I simply shrugged and said nothing. I mean, you can't talk if you've got your mouth shut.

Instead of getting the muzzle taken of me, Natasha smirked and nodded to the table. Then I saw something I didn't notice before: a pencil and paper. What? She wants me to write. Just go with it, a voice in my head said. That was the obedience part of my mind; it grew ever so big when I've been around the Mad Titan. The name seemed as if it could kill me here and then.

I shook my thoughts and decided that that was a good idea- at least enough. I grabbed the pencil and started writing in the language Midgardians call, English.

I learnt it when I was small. A few travellers got it on a trip to Midgard and they brought it with them to Asgard. When the books were able to be sold, I begged Mothe- Frigga to by it and she did. Whilst Thor and his friends went out to play in the woods, I taught myself it. I had a lot of time on my hands and I also taught myself magic, Frigga did help when she could.

I hope I could still remember how to write. The pencil was dragged across the paper with compassion but a flashback- with a completely different meaning- got triggered.

I was back at the cell on Asgard. The sound was a bitter taste to my mouth. The knives, that were venom covered, were dugged into my skin and ripped my skin open. I couldn't put pressure on the blood that I was losing; my other hand was chained to the wall. My chest started going up and down in uneven patterns and my breathing hitched. It didn't help that I had a muzzle over half of the part that I use to breathe out of.

The world stopped and the only thing I could see was the pencil in my hand. A million words went into my head that I wrote down. It started with a:

Calmness filled the air. The darkness that was lightened with a million stars, that shone beautifully. The cold breeze was surrounding the helpless figure in the place where endless time existed. If this was it, it would be fine. The planet faded above; all the pain from the past, gone. The feeling of being free started to form in a cold-hearted monster. A being that should have died and would've deserved it, too.

But then it carried on to:

It stopped. The endlessness time went to a stop. A pair of hands and a bunch of nightmares around in sight. Then name...

Blackness surrounded my hand and I couldn't write anymore. It felt cold- a different one- a type I remembered. A hand touched the side of my face and I flinched.

Oh no. He's still got me.

Luckily, no one noticed.

Natasha P.O.V

Loki carefully stroked the pencil across the page and then stopped.

Why? I didn't know, which was a rare thing to say.

Then, he looked straight down and a green flicker of light glowed on his face. He looked as if something hit him; his chest went up and down unevenly. It went back to normal after a few seconds but normality wasn't sticking around for long. The pencil hastily got carried on the poor piece of paper but Loki's mind was somewhere else.

The room got cold and a black aurora covered Loki's hand, which stopped. I looked around confused by this and then it stopped. I looked back at Loki, who looked fine as if nothing happened.

Weird.

"What was that?" I demanded an answer, this wasn't natural and he never did that when he invaded. Loki just shrugged and then I realised what he meant. He filled the page. He got up and walked out of the door, which Thor opened for him. He probably was walking back to the room we gave him.

I need to discuss this to the Avengers. They might have got something during this.

Did ya like ze part? Hope ya did and read my other buk if ya like Nico Di Angelo and of us don't...then ignore me. I'm not sure that my writing is good but I hope ya sweets 🍬 enjoy tis,

See ya later
-Storytime