Part 14

Heyo~ ma readers 😆
Imma is sorry for loading late and plz forgive me!
I hope u enjoy it...and I don't know what else to say...sooo *awkward glances*😬
Yeah hehe...

Loki P.O.V

The cat shuffled to the door and I felt a random pang of remorse for some reason. It felt as if I wanted to take back what I said and...yeah.

But I didn't. Why? I don't know, yet again.

"So why did Mia come here?" I whipped my head back to Natasha, who was looking at me dead in the eye. Okay, it wasn't like I was scared or anything but it looked like she was catching on.

No.

She is not going to notice and I'll make sure of it. "It was probably a blunder of Mia. Not my responsibility." I shrugged it off but it wasn't working- she was slowly figuring it out.

"Ok, then. Answer me this: what happened before the attack, before you came to Midgard- aka here." Nu-uh, I am not telling anyone that, it was my lowest life point. I mean what would you do; tell them. Pffft as if.

Ok, there's only one thing left to do, lie. And it has to be reliable, kinda. If this backfires then I'm making a run for it. Yeah not like me...but I know a place.

"If you insist, I guess I can allow a small story. Shall we start from the beginning; I'm pretty sure the oaf told you about how I fell off the Bifröst. Well, from there I fell and fell but soon I hit the ground. It was another planet, I presume that is how you mortals say it. In that realm, I was hidden by anyone so technically, no one can comprehend where I was by any means necessary. After that, I came across a shapeshifting species called Chitauri they worshipped me like a king and I lead them here to show you, petty mortals, how generous I can be. But then Thor came and ruined everything I worked for. Oh yeah, by the way, I had the Tesseract all along. There you happy now. Good, you better be. Now leave me be."

I made it up, yeah. It was around the time the Avengers figured out what occurred but there's no way I'm going to tell them about anything that happened then hence that's why I'm lying about the truth.
Well, I'm only slightly bending the truth- what do mortals call it? I'm sugar-coating it, I believe that's what they say.

"I'm not finished yet, there are a few more things I'd like to ask. What happened to your skin and why did you suddenly turn cold?" Natasha seriously wasn't taking it easy, was she. Okay, they all know about the facades and illusions I can do, then lets say I just did the same thing. Sounds good.

"You know the illusions I can make," after a nod from her I carried on, "well, I used that but it's the sudden appear from someone's touch." She probably fell for it, hopefully. "Is that all?"Natasha asked another thing. Oh come on, how many questions is she going to ask?

I nodded, and waited for another statement like: don't lie or maybe: if you don't tell the truth you're going to regret it. But, nothing else...

Ok, she's not like anyone I know, huh.

"Are you finished? If you are I'd like to ask your leave," I moved aside from the door as I asked Natasha- as polite as I could be at that time.

Natasha P.O.V

I looked to the door. I couldn't just leave, there's a lot more I need to ask, a lot more I need to figure out, a lot more things can go wrong if I don't find out. My mind turned into knots: what's wrong with Clint and Loki, is there something wrong between them, were those scars real, if so how did he get them? What's behind the masks?

I know that Clint got manipulated but that can't be just it, right?

I ignored those thoughts. If somethings wrong with Clint he'll tell me and if Loki is behind any nonesence, I would notice- right? I got this. I need to ask a few questions, but not now. There's too many things to figure out now so I'll leave him alone after cleaning this up- since if those scars of his are real then that means doing anything harsh is dangerous for him. I should try and ask after a few days. I still need to catch on with Thor and ask him on how this magic works then I also have to tell the others what I found out about Loki. I don't need to worry about lying about how I found this out- the rest are too dumb to ask, hehe, this'll be easy.

I shook my head and then walked to the sink, grabbed a cloth as I walked there, and then turned on the tap. I reached underneath the sink and clutched a bucket. I filled it with cold water and then twisted the tap to turn it off. I dropped the cloth in the water and clasped the full bucket. I put it on the floor and got on my knees, lifted my sleeves and got the piece of fabric. After knowing it was fully soaked, I pulled it out and started scrubbing the floor.

Oh ma gods! Is Natasha Ramanov cleaning the GROUND!

Yeah, just because Tony is part of my team doesn't mean I get a personal cleaner, ok? I don't get a mini robot walking around with me everywhere and cleans any mess I make.

Whilst I was cleaning the floor, I noticed- from the corner of my eye- Loki looked...confused. Why on earth would he be confused?

Well maybe because you're cleaning the ground, duh. My mind recalled.

Okay, now I know that there's something wrong with Loki and he isn't going to confess what it is. That means it must be something before the attack that's bothering him or he might be figuring out how to run away without us finding out.
So we have to keep an eye on him- I mean we always were looking out but this is different, somehow.

Time skip brought to you by Storytime (~^-^)~ Hehe (aka author chan)

The floor looked as clean as it looked before and now I was walking back to the common room. It was quiet and I looked around.

The team were all sleeping in odd places.

Clint was sleeping on top of the TV like a shirt hung on a washing line. Thor laid on the floor- head facing the ceiling. Steve was sleeping but sat upright in a criss-cross apple sauce stance. Sam, yeah he is here too, was sprawled on the couch with his head drooping over the edge of the sofa and Tony...he wasn't here.

Erm, he probably's in the lab.

Sorry for uploading late and yeah...hehe
Ur welcome for idk...no reason I just felt like saying that.
I know that Natasha may seem of character but bare with me- and her- she's got a lot of pressure on her, okay 😔 oh well...

Words: 1219

-Storytime