New day , new us?

Jota POV:
I woke up and I look at the clock beside me . 8am? We're so going to be late for school . I thought . I ran downstairs
" YAH KIM Y/N ! WAKE UP YOU SLEEPY IDIOT ! WE ARE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL YA BIG DUMBO ! APPA WILL BE MAD AT US IF THE SCHOOL REPORT US TO HIM AS LATE ! Y/N IF YOU DO NOT COME DOWN BY 5 MINUTES ALL PREPARED , I WILL EAT ALL OF YOUR SNACKS!"

Kim y/n POV :
I groaned and winced when I see the bright sunshine in my eyes but that's not the worst part . The worst part was As soon as I heard the last sentences from Jota mouth , I sprang out of my bed and got ready and literally jumped down the stairs to Jota .

I looked around and I saw Jota holding back from laughing . I pouted as I took my breakfast that he had prepared for me . A few minutes later , we were in the car that Appa got for us and drove to the school . Once we arrived both of us were shocked . I almost chocked on my water . We expected us to be in high school ! But it was a college ! A freaking college and Appa didn't say anything about it! I felt super sick by then .

Jota came and comforted me as we walked in to the administration room . I was in utter disbelief and my anxiety literally arrived in me . Seriously a college!?! Like why? The students here are so much older than me ! Not only that but the students here are literally rich . Worth of millions and billions . No wonder this a hotspot for the mafia gang to be in right now . I looked around more before receiving our schedule notes and books from the staffs . Jota and I bid our farewells to each other before heading to our appointed classes . A few more walks , I arrived at my destination. I knocked softly on the door and heard the teacher saying come in . I walked in and everyone stared at me . Almost like mesmerised ? But yet again why would they be mesmerised by me . I dressed up as a nerd literally a ugly duckling nerd . This outfit is not to  attract anyone . But why is it the opposite?

I was so curious and lost in my thoughts until I hear the teacher called out my name . She told me to introduce myself .

"Uhh um hi everyone . My name is Hana park  and I umm is a new freshman and I score pretty well in my subjects . My parents recently moved in this town and I guess everyone is filthy rich . But then yet again , I don't know everyone here . I hope we can be friends" I send a small smile until it turns into a frown within seconds as I hear snickering from them.

" I hope we can be friends! HAHAHA WHAT A LOSER YOU ARE ! Who even does that"

"Awee poor little girl doesn't have any friends to hang out with"

"Ew what a nerd"

"Such a loser freak"

It goes on and on . I was the verge of tears but I stopped myself because I knew they don't know that I'm younger than them yet again an agent . So I kept my mouth shut for the rest of the period . School gone by pretty fast and now I was searching for Jota . As I kept going around the school , I stop at the entrance and texted Jota to meet me there .

As I was waiting , a bunch of girls? Maybe more like rats walk towards me and stood in front of me . I looked up and saw their faces . Each one of them held a evil smirk towards me and laugh evilly .

"Hey baby freak . What a show you've put in for us today huh . Look at you with your glasses and weird baby outfit ."

" you've put on such a show . A surprising one . You look horrible ." Another one spoke

" give me your money now you idiot!" The other one spoke while taking my wallet away.

As the rest kept going on and on with their remarks . I struggled battling with the girl who wants my money by taking away my wallet . Suddenly , they stop . I look at them weirdly and I look behind , I see Jota there . Standing up for me like how he stood up and protect me during the fire incident when I was little . He looked down at me and gave me a genuine yet sweetest smile I've ever seen before glaring at the girls .

"Do we have a problem here? I see that you girls can't keep your hands off my friend . Because if you do have a problem , I won't hesitate and take action against all of you right now ." All of them look at him in fear and just scrambled away without saying anything else .

As he handled them , I was crying in front of him . When they left , I felt myself being picked up in a bridal style and I just felt myself collapsed in his arms . I sob silently while he say sweet things to me . When we reach home , Oppa held me and lay me on his chest as I kept crying and crying . One thing I love about oppa is that when I'm suffering , he will never ever let me go even if I push him away so many times . I know that he will protect me as long as he is  still around on this planet . The rest of the day , me and oppa just rest comfortably . I hope the next day won't be hell but I know that's not true. It'll be one living hell for us especially me .

Hi everyone ! Like I said  and kept my promises to y'all , this will be a better remake version of the previous book I've made . Hopefully y'all like and understand the concept better now with its plot