~ 15

Sage Rough
Studio
8:24 pm
______

The week flew by and I finally got the guys in the studio to work on producing their songs. Since the beats were already done, I'd just add their voices and put some finishing touches on them once they are finished.

Mr. Black got his song finished first, which I expected. He was already ahead of the others on day one. The problem with him is that he doesn't want to sing it. I was currently in the booth with him as he whined about his pitchy voice.

"Mr. Black, it's a beautiful song. Just sing it like you did for me earlier."

"My throat is all scratchy Ms. Rough. I don't want to have the song sound bad."

"Mr. Black.. listen. Studio time is a reward. You should want to be in here after changing your promiscuous lifestyle. You know, the one that you were slanging penis to live in?"

He rolled his eyes.

"Men should only roll their eyes when getting pleasured, my dear. And I'm sure that hasn't happened in a while for you." I smirked. "If you do not want to be here, please let me know and I can have you escorted off my premises within .5 seconds. We can and will do this without you."

"Not with my song."

I laughed. Loud. If I could've been in his face, i would've been.

"Carnell...sweetheart.. this is my beat. Those words you made up belong to me. I basically own your life right now. Please don't make me show you how ugly this can get if you can't give me what I'm asking." I intimidated him.

He exhaled loudly and begin to sing his song with anger and passion, just as I needed him too.

For the past few days, him and Mr. Banks have been testing my patience. Besides Carnell's smart ass mouth, he was definitely lazy. And wanted me to work around his time all because he completed his song first. I see that when these guys start smelling them selves, it really stinks up the whole place.

Mr. Banks thought he'd prove to me that he can do what he wants. I let him think that he was trying me. When he didn't receive his breakfast the first day, he attempted the same shit again. My offer was still the same: no lyrics, no breakfast. Kelly doesn't even know what a pancake looks like this week—and we've had some fun shapes.

I've let five business days pass by with him not doing any work. He's been enjoying his money and my riches all week without putting out any effort to do anything that I've asked. That's not gonna fly here plus it's not fair to the others who've done what I've said from the start.

I was definitely about to make him pay for his mistakes.

After Mr. Black, I let Mr. Brown come in and begin doing vocals for his song that he called Erica Kane. When i mentioned to him about singing about his life, this was not what I expected. But I definitely liked it. I enjoyed the tone he used to sing it as well. Mr. Brown did what needed to be done to please me, musically. I kinda felt like he could please me in other ways too.. if I were to let him but I didn't want to become his second Erica Kane.

I can't seem to shake her
She got that kinda attraction that is fatal
This is crazy
I got me a..
E-E-Erica Erica , E-E-E
Erica Kane

"I really like what you accomplished with the beat Mr. Brown. You definitely put your own twist on the song." I let him know.

He smiled. "Thank you. I really appreciate that, Ms. Rough."

Dustin was getting the hang of how my process was supposed to go. I liked his effort. He stepped out of the booth and my next guest came in.

Mr. Brooks was nervous but he didn't stall at getting where he was needed. I challenged him by giving him a faster tempo than he was used to but eventually he came up with some words after his failed attempt the first time.