T H I R T Y - F I V E

Start from the beginning

"I think you mean MY idea, Parkinson," He chuckled.

"Yeah yeah yeah, i helped though," she smiled. "Are you happy, Draco?" Her face was serious until he nodded. "Good, i'm happy for you."

The group sat making small talk until Blaises and Draco's phone started going off incessantly. All the heads in the compartment turned to them.

"What the hell is going on," Pansy demanded. The two boys looked down at their phones knowing exactly what was happening. They looked up at each other and laughed. "What's so funny," she whined.

"Pansy done whine, it's unattractive," he chuckled. "It's the group chat Scarlett made. They get a little out of hand."

"A little? You're phone just buzzed more in the last five minutes than mine has in the last week," Goyle snickered.

"Shut up Goyle that's because you have no friends." Pansy's hand slapped over her mouth trying to keep her laugh in, while Crabbe scorned Draco for his harsh words.

"Whats so important they're blowing your phones up?" Theo said regretting his words right away.

Blaise and Draco burst out laughing at what they saw, "Scarlett- Scar- Scarle-"

"Spit it out Zabini," Pansy growled.

"Scarlett hexed- she hexed Weas- the weasel," Draco spit out choking on air. Blaise passed his phone around making the rest of the compartment laugh at the red haired boy. Said boy was now covered head to toe in green glitter, the color of his least favorite house.

"Wonder what he did now," Theo asked. It wasn't anything new for Scarlett to hex Ron, or anyone really, but Ron seemed to get the worst of it as he pissed her off the worst. Draco shook his head not wanting to find out.

"Why don't we have a group chat?" Pansy pouted.

"Because none of us want to make another." Blaise snickered at him. "Just ask Scarlett to add you, i'm sure she will."

She nodded and for the rest of the ride the were in comfortable silence, while Draco's head raced with question and doubt.

***
Soon the train had stopped at Kings Cross station, and the students got off. Luggage in one hand, he searched around for his pink haired girlfriend. Someone wrapped their arms around his waist from behind startling him, but calmed when he saw her hands. She had her ring on.

"Hi darling," he smiled as he turned around. Not removing her arms from him she mumbled something incoherent into his chest. "Are you okay, Scar?"

"I don't want to go back," her faces has formed into a frown. He was going to surprise apparate her back to the manor but now he had other plans.

"I know love, I know. It'll be okay. We can meet up whenever," he said going along with her. He could see his mother smiling at him from a far and to many's surprise he smiled back at her.

Scarlett lifted her head, "I best get going. I wouldn't want to go home late." Her voice cracked at the thought of going home to her parents.

"Change of plans," they heard Cissy say. Scarlett turned around abruptly and launched herself into Narcissa's arms. "You're coming home with us, dear."

She looked up at his mother with tears in her eyes thanking her repeatedly. "Thank you Cissy, you're truly a life saver."

"Don't thank me, thank you're boyfriend over there for suggesting it," she winked at the pink haired girl.

"Mum!" He whined, embarrassed his mom had ratted him out. He walked over to Scarlett and grabbed her hand pulling her into him. He leaned down to her ear, "Let's go home, darling."

***
a.n.
few things bc i need to rant. ignore spelling mistakes it's 1am sorry!! i'll revise in the morning

1. i hate jk for many reasons, but making Draco the bad guy is one of the top. All the boy needed was someone to tell him he wasn't evil, slytherin's destiny wasn't to be evil, to say they loved him. He never got the redemption he needed. He has slow character development all for nothing. Sadly his mother was his one weakness and it hurt him in the end.

2. Relating to Draco's nonexistent redemption i was thinking, after this story which will be god knows when i still have a lot planned, i'm thinking about writing another story giving him the redemption he needs and maybe saving a few characters lives (because let's be real none of us want to relive that pain)

3. and to close the longest authors note in history, thank you all for reading. It makes me heart so happy reading the comments knowing you guys are enjoying. I'm so close to 2000 views which is beyond crazy to me, and i'm so thankful for it. I'm up to 100+ votes which is mind blowing. So thank you all for this