S E V E N T E E N

Saturday morning came faster than Draco wished. Today was the day. He was going to make a move. After almost seventeen long years, he was going to do what he hadn't previously had that balls to.

His head was racing. It was already 11am and he hadn't even set up the picnic yet.

Grabbing his phone he texted Scarlett to dress cute, even if it was cold out. And that he would make sure she stayed warm. This in fact was true, he was going to cast a heating spell to keep the area of the picnic, to make it feel like a warm summer evening.

Realizing he was screwed and needed assistance he went to find help. He ran out his door and down the common room steps colliding with a certain black haired witch.

"Pansy!" He yelled dragging her to his room. She faught and screamed demanding to know what was running through his small pea brain this time, but he kept on dragging her. Arriving at his dorm he threw her in, "I need you to listen before speaking. understand?"

The young witch nodded her head watching the distressed wizard pace around.

"I have a date in about 2 hours. I mean kind of a date-"

"How do you have 'kinda of a date'? either you have a date or not"

He glared at her making her pull her lips into a tight line. "I need help setting up, and getting ready. I don't know what to wear and i'm scared i'm going to mess up and then ruin everything-"

"Draco!! Breathe. You're Draco Lucius Malfoy for merlins sake! Hot, cunning and rich. You're what the muggles call the jackpot. Just tell me what I need to do and i'll do it" She sent him a warm smile in hopes he didn't hex her for cutting off his ramble for the second time.

"Normally i would be mad you cut me off but i'm desperate. Okay so i have all the stuff for a picnic, i think-"

"You have a blanket?"

"Yes?"

"Food?"

"Yes"

"In a basket?"

"Pansy I can plan a damn picnic"

"Answer the bloody questions malfoy"

"Fine yes i have food IN a basket"

"Good, drinks?"

"Yes-"

"Then stop doubting yourself you have it all planned out."

He huffed in annoyance, "I guess I just need help with an outfit."

Pansy's signature smirk rose of her face, "you kidnapped the right person! Okay show me to your clothes!"

He lead her over to the wardrobe, which she in fact swung open making the doors hit the stuff next to it. He shot her a look and she shrugged while grabbing out black pants with thin white vertical stripes on them. They were a mix of jeans and dress pants. She pulled out a white turtleneck sweater and a black corduroy jacket and threw them at him. She then threw the blonde haired boy a black belt and some white sneakers.