𝚎𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚎𝚎𝚗.

Start from the beginning

She looked down at the ground. He laughed and held her chin harshly with his hand. He jerked his hand so that her head was tilted up. He smiled at her, "How about we take you back to my place? Then we can all have some fun with you?" He let her head drop.

She smirked and looked up at him, her eyes glowing red. His eyes widened and she cracked her neck. His face went from cocky to scared shitless real fast, causing her smirk to widen.

She chuckled darkly, staring him in the eye. He avoided her cold gaze. Her glowing red eyes made him uncomfortable.

She lifted her knee up sharply, hitting him in the crotch. He staggered backwards, flinching and grabbing his crotch. She smirked and walked over to him, swinging her leg around and hitting him in the head.

His friends exchanged glances and started towards her. She looked at them, her eyes still red. Their eyes widened and they took a step backwards. She smirked and walked around them. They all turned their heads to watch her.

When she got to the back of them, she kicked one of them in the back of the knee. He fell to his knees and she grabbed his hair, yanking his head backwards. She smirked at the others, pointing her finger at them. They looked at her confused. A white light shot out of her finger and hit the other to in the chest. They fell backwards onto their backs, their breaths slowing down.

The man that she was holding shook. "What are you doing?" his voice came out in a whisper. She chuckled, grabbing his chin and the top of his head. His breath quickened right before she snapped his neck. He dropped forwards onto the ground.

She walked over to the other two men that were laying on the ground. She put her boot on the one's neck. She looked at the other man laying on the ground and shot a red light in between his eyes.

She looked down at the man and watched as his eyes became lifeless, though, she didn't move her foot.

Looking to the man who had touched her, she smiled. Finally, taking her foot off the man's neck, she walked over to him. "You're never going to touch another girl ever again," she said sweetly, shooting a red light to his crotch.

He gasped for air. "I- I- I- won't," he stammered quietly.

She picked at her nails, "Oh, we don't have to worry about that." She grabbed one of the pistols from her belt and put it on his right temple. "You won't ever be able to touch anyone," she spat as she pulled the trigger.

-

She walked into the academy, fixing the collar of her shirt and walking over to the bar. Not even bothering to pour herself a glass, she grabbed a bottle and downed most of it. Stumbling over to the couch, she fell down.

"I see you've got a lot on your mind Miss Y/n," Pogo said, walking into the living room. Y/n was lying down on the couch, looking up at the ceiling.

Pogo now stood in front of her. She sighed, "You could say that." She waved her arms in the air. "The world is ending in three days!" she exclaimed dramatically. "The stroke of death is as a lover's pinch! Which hurts and is desired!" She laughed dryly, "If only I could experience that just one more time."

Pogo shifted, "Miss Y/n what are you talking about?"

"To be, or not to be, that is the question."

"You're father hated Shakespeare," Pogo said.

Y/n laughed dryly again, "Hence, part of the reason I love Shakespeare."

"You recited his quotes constantly," Pogo stated. "Your father hated it."

Y/n sighed, "I loved it. Y'know, I never grew out of it. I still recite his quotes all the time." She sat up and pointed to the window that she had been thrown at when Hazel and Cha-Cha came to the academy. "I see the window is fixed," she stated, falling back down on the couch. She lifted her skirt up a little and pointed to a healing cut, "Those bastards-"

"Language."

"Sorry- those assholes-"

"Miss Y/n."

"Okay, okay. Those two lunatics were here. The dude- Hazel- he threw me out that window and gave me this cut," she put her finger down on the cut, pushing lightly.

"Is that blood?"

She looked down at her shirt and laughed, "Oh yeah. that was fun." She started giggling.

"Miss Y/n, are you drunk?"

She shook her hand, "Meh. Just a little tipsy. If I'm going to die, I might as well get drunk three days before. Then, the day of, I might as well go out in style."

There was a weird feeling in her stomach for a few seconds. A feeling she had never felt before. It made her more nauseous and queasy than any feeling ever had.

-

She was back in her spot right behind the bar as she had been earlier that morning. Except, it was earlier that morning.

She winced, grabbing her forehead. Taking her hand off, she shook her head.

"Wait hold the phone. We all died the first time around. Remember?" Klaus asked.

"Klaus shockingly has a point," Diego said, throwing one of his knives in the air and catching it. "What gives us a win this time?"

There was a weird and loud, almost static, sound coming from a bright flickering light above the bar counter. The five of them all looked up at it in confusion.

A weird and faint blue light suddenly appeared. Five dropped onto the bar counter, holding and leaning over a briefcase.

They all jumped away from him, screaming and yelling. "Woah!" Diego yelled, jumping backwards.

"Jesus!" Allison yelled.

"What the hell?" Y/n exclaimed, grabbing a the small counter behind her.

"You guys, am I still high or do you see him too?" Klaus asked, getting off the couch and walking up to where Five was.

"Five where have you been?" Luther asked as Five rolled and fell off the counter. He grabbed at the chairs and almost fell down but didn't hit the ground. Y/n jumped over the counter and walked around Luther.

Walking up to Five, she grabbed his arm, helping him up. "Oh my god Five are you okay? What happened?"

He stumbled and stood up, getting his arm out of her grasp. He pointed at her, "I'll get to you in a minute." His voice was stern, almost angry. Y/n furrowed her brows, confused at what he was talking about.

"Are you alright?" Allison asked. Five ignored them.

"Who did this?" Luther asked.

"Irrelevant," he said, grabbing Allison's coffee out of her hands. He grunted and walked towards the couches that sat across from the bar, gulping down the whole coffee. Everyone glanced at each other and then looked at Five. They all stared at him, confused.

He turned to them, wiping his mouth. "So the apocalypse is in three days. The only chance we have to save our world is well- us-"

"The Umbrella Academy," Luther stated.

"Yeah but with me obviously," Five sneered. He turned to the others, "So if y'all don't get your sideshow acts together and get over yourselves, we're screwed." He paused, "Who cares if Dad messed us up. Are we gonna let that define us?" Klaus shook his head. "No," Five said. "But, to give us a fighting chance to see next week I've come back with a lead," he said, holding up a piece of paper.

He moved it around in his hands, "I know who's responsible for the apocalypse." Allison put out her hand and Five gave her the folded up paper.

She unfolded it and the others looked over her shoulder. Y/n hopped on the counter and slid over so that she could read the paper.

"This is who we have to stop," Five stated.

𝚁𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚒𝚐𝚗𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝: 𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝 𝙷𝚊𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝙹𝚎𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚜

"Harold Jenkins?" Allison questioned.

"Who the hell is Harold Jenkins?" Y/n asked, furrowing her brows.