chapter 8

*When you wake up in the morning Mike is already awake and is downstairs Making breakfast you go downstairs
M: goodmorning beautiful
Y/n: goodmorning handsome
You call devenity and tell her to bring you an outfit then you facetime her and show her what outfit to give you (because you don't like her style duhh🙄) 20 mins later she comes and brings your clothes and tells you she'll be right back you go take a shower and put on...

*When you wake up in the morning Mike is already awake and is downstairs Making breakfast you go downstairsM: goodmorning beautiful Y/n: goodmorning handsomeYou call devenity and tell her to bring you an outfit then you facetime her and show her w...

*When you get done you sit down and eat your food with mike.
M: let's talk about last night
Y/n: no and don't tell devenity or anyone
M: agreed
*Devenity comes back and looks at y'all weird
Y/n: what
M: yea what
D/y: I know y'all did sum
Y/n: whattt no we didn't
M: *stays quiet
D/y: y/n if you lie to me I will tell your mom
Y/n: wtf are you literally about to do this
D/y: YES BECAUSE I TOLD YOU THEY ONLY WANT ONE THING FROM YOU!!!
M: now that's a lie I don't want one thing from her I want her now I don't know if derek did something and that made you come at me but I'm not derek
Y/n: *sits down in the couch and starts crying
*Mike trust to come comfort you but you get up grab you phone and start walking when you start walking you hear devenity calling your name after a while you decide to walk your mom's house when you get there she says hi you say hi and walk to your room when you get in there you do a tiktok everyone in the comments were talking about how devenity was making tiktoks with derek and they were guessing that devenity stopped hanging with you for derek.