Chapter 14

M: oh
Y/n: what why do you sound disappointed did you want me to be pregnant
M: What no I- I just- nothing
Y/n: just what
M: nothing
*Mike gets out of the car and walks back in the house. You stay in the car for a little longer thinking about everything. Then you go in the house. When you go in the house you see everyone drinking and smoking except for mike and vallyk, so you just go sit down next to them.
Devenity: here y/n *she trys to hand you a cup
Y/n: yea no thanks *you push the cup away
Devenity:why not?
*And then you see vallyk and mike give in and start drinking not smoking so you take the drink. By time it was 9:45. Everyone was drunk. Mike pulled you into his room.
Y/n: who's you?
M: your sexy (both in drunk voice)
Y/n: aww I get that alot.
M: wanna fuck?
Y/n: uh duhh.
                ⚠️Smut warning⚠️
*Mike grabbed you by your neck and started taking off your clothes while you were taking his off then y'all started making out. Next you got on top and started riding. Then some knocked on the door so y'all didn't get to finish then you took the blanket and wrapped it around yourself then you peeked through the door and it was derek.
D: where's mike?
Y/n: um he's right there *you opened the door a little bit.
M: what's up
D: oh I just came to tell y'all that we were all going to devenitys house but y'all finish what y'all was doing se ya.
Y/n: ok we'll come later.
               ⚠️Warning smut⚠️
*Y'all continue what y'all was doing. Then he give you head you give him head, then he gets on top. To make a long story short he🥛 in you but you just ignore it, then y'all get done and y'all both get in the shower. And change clothes. Mike give you this to put on.

And put back on your slides and put your hair in a bun

* Y'all in the car and first y'all go to burger king. To get food then y'all go to devenitys house. By the time y'all arrived it was 11:56 p.m so you open the door with your key and everybody was sleep while watching a movie except for devenity and derek (you can guess what they were doing) y'all ignore it and go to your room and watch a movie until y'all fall asleep cuddling.
*In the morning Mike is still asleep and he was laying on your chest so you slowly lift his head and go to the bathroom and do your morning routine. Then you put on this...

By the time you came out if the bathroom mike was awake waiting for you to get done

M: you look amazing where you going today?
Y/n: we all gotta go shopping for devenity party so hurry up and get ready were just waiting on you.
M: oh
*Mike got up and got ready and put on...