𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨

Start from the beginning

"The rest of the famiglia don't yet know of your arrival, your padre wanted it to be a surprise," he explained as we made our way to a black range rover.
Padre- Father
Famiglia- Family

He opened the door for me to step inside and took my suitcase and placed it in the trunk of the car. He proceeded to enter the driver's seat, me in the back, strapped in and took off to wherever the mansion is. I can already tell they're rich, first class ticket, driver, expensive car, by now I won't be surprised if they have a mansion.

Thomas tried to make conversation but gave up after he realised I don't want to talk. Though I was only nodding and shaking my head.

30 MINUTES LATER..

Scratch that, they are rich-rich. Thomas pulled up to a huge black gate with the initial "𝓐 " in front of it and pressed a button where he was speaking to someone then we were let in.

It literally took us 5 minutes to reach the front! It was huge! Yards of flowers, plain grass, trees etc. When we reached the front I wasn't surprised there was a fountain, I already caught my jaw a few minutes back and mentally prepared for the house and my blank face.

I don't know who they are and they might be as bad as Richard or even Nate. I would never give anyone the satisfaction of seeing me tremble at their feet. I have a chance to change things, I am going to be strong and keep my head held high. It's not like anything they'll ever say or do that hasn't been done before.

Thomas stopped the car and opened the door for me. I just gave him a cut nod as a sign of appreciation. He then proceeded to take out the luggage while I stood there idly, as it may look that way but I was mentally preparing myself.

It's not everyday that someone you hate dies and suddenly you learn about your 5 brothers and your real father thinking the other one was your father. Though now that I think about it I don't see the similarity to Richard, I just always assumed he was my father since he was there from as far as I can remember.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by Thomas' voice, "Are you ready?" Would you be ready if you just flew on a 21-hour flight to Italy to meet your so-called family you didn't even know existed?! I badly wanted to say that but he's been nice to me from the start plus I'm not ready to talk to anyone.

I just nodded curtly while still prepping myself. Well it's now or never might as well be now.

I added River by Bishop Briggs, (A/N: I was listening to it while writing this part, it's a great song.)

Thomas walked up the steps and looked over his shoulder at me beckoning me to join him, and I did.

He opened the huge double doors in an exaggerated way and placed my bag at the corner. He then looked at his watch on his wrist, tapping it until he reached 3 taps. I heard footsteps coming this way, it sounded more like a herd but also sounded elegant walking if that even makes sense.

I was still looking at Thomas who was still looking at his watch. He looked up when the footsteps stopped but I still remained looking his way with curiosity even though I could feel burning stares on me.

I finally acknowledged them and one of them spoke, he was descending the stairs, unlike the others who were already here. I didn't even get time to look at the exterior though it must be beautiful just from looking at the outside the inside must be 100 times better.

"It was a safe journey, wasn't it Thomas?" His voice echoed loudly laced with authority and power. He looks too young to be my father, he must be Antonio. Wow, I thought he had an emergency. It was probably an excuse, he already doesn't like me. If I don't like it here I'm leaving.