chapter 2 dragonic training and tracing

kiryu coco must be trained and well educated by kiritsugu and iriviel emiya, she must be prepared to be worthy of her dragonic bloodline/lineage and strong enought to train with flare.

-Signed by kiritsugu and irisviel emiya

3pov
Once in a while iriviel would help kiryu coco in her studies and helps in teaching her magecraft but it could be described as 80% studying and 20% magecraft lessons.

Kiritsugu is often occupied and will only train coco in actual combat on summer and xmas break and rarely only sunday and saturday but thanks to coco's studies and kiritsugu's tight schedule they almost never train but in winter break kiritsugu trains coco, in fighting and well lets begin.

(Author note: i don't know how to write fight scenes)

Year 20/7/2004 2:00pm

2 pov
"Guhhh" i cough up some blood after getting kicked ruthlessly in the stomach breaking a tree, i turn around and use my knife and stab the ground and charge at kiritsugu with my knife but.

Kirisugu backs away and starts shoting (and speed cast runes on the ground). I start moving to the left to dodge his bullets. I get arm length to him but suddenly a rune triggers by my feet.

A giant fire pillar errupts in the sky, it would go higher if it weren't for the bounded field, kiritsugu capitalices on and shoots kiryu coco twice, the fire pillar and then the bullets hit.

For kiryu it doesn't feel like a normal bullet it feels like a a giant metal pillar entering her body blood spills out of my mouth and out of my vision i see kiritsugu charging at me, i raise my hands and make reinforced my body.

When i attempted to block kiritsugu's bullet takes effect and makes my magic weaker plus thanks to my wound, my reinforcement breaks my hads feel like broken glass, kiritsugu kicks me in the stomach.

A cough up a little bit of blood and forced me to break my guard the he punches me in the face, i get thrown back and crash on a tree not breaking it, my consciouness fades instantly.

Year 25/7/2004 8:00pm
Coco pov

Kiritsugu is depressing and only happy when sharing with the family and is getting used to my presence (what does that mean) and suprisingly (for me) devoted.

Illya is so cute that i might become a lolic- it makes me think that i should let myself get adopted by iri, she is so cheerful and positive that i want to let her ent- eould want to absorb that positivity and cheerfulness.

And shirou- wait who is shirou?, what i meant was shiori, she is interesting, lets begin is h-she doesn't feel human even if the facts show that she born as one she feels like she doesn't belong, which i gotta admit is kinda rude, she is a 3 years old.

Other than that she does not act as a child she acts like as machine who was given orders to pretend to be human and has 80% faulty programing, plus that gaze feel like and i may be a 9 year old studying in 11 grade and a bit antisocial but i can tell its not normal.

I am currently in my room practicing my magic and i suddenly get a call, i stand up from my desk and walk toward my phone (magic tome) and see that the caller is gawr yuna, then i quickly answer the call.

Pov shiori

A few weeks ago we moved into a new house, i started to walk down the stairs then i start walking towards the door that will lead me outside"s-h-i-o-r-i c-h-a-n are you going to the shed again".

I turn around and look up to see mom cleaning the dishes "yes mom" because of my unnatural maturity as a child  i don't have to pretend to be a 4 year but i do have to hide my knowledge.

When we moved towards this new house i saw a shed and if you know me i like to do stuff in shed (no adult jokes intended) but my parents decided to make a good 75% part of the shed a small library and the other 25% an empty space.

They both like to read especially mother, in 15% of the library are children books and the other percent are magecraft books that are read by kiritsugu and flare, flare for her lessons and kiritsugu so he can do better his magus killer thing.

"Ok try not to sleep in" she says with concern but known to her, me sleeping in will become a habit, it has been a habit since i discovered there was a shed

My plan is to go to the shed and practice tracing to see how i got it down after a reincarnation and how it will adapt towards this new world.

And a thing i noticed was avalon, for some reason i had avalon placed inside me, 1 year ago and my parents have noticed something unnatural in my body but have not found avalon.

It seems that the avalon in this world suddenly teleported into my body, maybe its because the counterforce wanted or needed it to be similar to the entity know as shirou emiya.

So shirou emiya needs to have avalon, i feel sorry for whatever happened to the avalon holder in this world or for the lady of the lake, talking about shirou it seems that the world is trying to turn me male again plus alter everyone memories about me being a female, which i don't care about.

"Ok i will try not to sleep in" i say to my mother, then i use both my hands to lower the handle and make my way towards the shed.

Once i make my way to the shed, i lock the door and with dificulty set up a bounded field in the empty part of the medium size shed to make the room silent and the difficult part cast an illusion to make seem like i am reading.

(I don't understand well fate lore, so if i am wrong please help)

First thing on the list, i check the magic circuits in my body and in shock, i have 44 c+ condition main circuits and 27 c+ condition side circuits, i stand there confused.

maybe it has to do with fact that i reincarnated that i have with 17 extra main circuits and 27 new magic citcuits, calculating my maximum output.

'My main output would be 600x44 aka 26400 and my side circuits output would be 600×27 aka 16200 and in my last life i had 27 e- main magic circiuts that produces 10x27 aka 270'.

I stay in shock and in silence for a few moments then my face turns into a smile 'i don't care about my condition in this life, this is great, problably will stick to tracing, reinsforcement and alteration and pick up runes and elemental magic.'

Then i take a deep breath and block all noise from outside, i pull the trigger from my mental gun and the usual green electricity starts pouring into my hands like it never went away.

I feel the ground start to shake and ignore it, i start to think of the dark sword kanshou and the white sword bakuya, the married blades.

Step 1 judging the concept of creation, sword type: cusped falchion.

Step 2 hypothesizing the basic stucture: one-handed single-edged sword of europian origin.

Step 3 duplicating the composition material: metal;steel.

With each steps the shaking becomes more intense

Step 4 imitating skill of its making: Gān Jiàng; spring and autumm period of japan.

Step 5 sympathizing with the experience of its growth.

Step 6 reproducing the accumulated years.

Step 7 excelling every manufactuaring process.

Then with the words that started with admiration then turned into a drea- a childish ideal that will never failed away even do its fading it will never be forgotten, an unlimited creation of blades.

I start holding the invisible handle of kanshou and bakuya before they appear in my hands, the familiarity of me holding them for years beyond time and space re-appears like it never left.

Then the world stops shaking  or it stops in excitement waiting for those words to be said, waiting to make his whole body true or flase, waiting to make his whole life a sword.

"Trace on" .

Chapter end