All of it in one

(there u go people, I knew most people like longer chapters but the way it was I just wanted to put them in the small ones. But now you have this to read it merry Christmas.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was two weeks before Akaashis birthday, and Bokuto still didn't have a present.

"Come on! Isn't there one thing you want?"

"I don't know, hold on, the overated Barry bee Benson is texting me for some stupid reason"

Leaving the room Bokuto continued thinking about what he would get for Akaashi.

He had been trying to get answers for the past few weeks. Every time he asked Akaashi would give an unclear answer. Sometimes not giving an answer.

(in this au the two live together and are dating)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a week before Akaashis Birthday, and still Bokuto had no present.

"please"

"I told you I don't really want a present"

"But Akaashi, I wanna get you something!"

"And I told you that you can wait till Christmas to get me something"

"I don't want to!"

"Stupid owl, come on it's 4:26. You and Kuroo are forcing us to have a double date right? Unless you canceled..?"

"Nope, Lets go!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bokuto was laying on the ground in the living room. It was three days before Akaashis Birthday.

The owl still had no present, but he was determined to get one.

"What are you doing?" Akaashi asked, stopping as he entered the room.

"I'm thinking"

"About a present? "

"Yep"

"Bokuto, I'll have you around, I don't need a present"

And that's when Bokuto knew what he was going to give Akaashi.

(who knew all it takes is laying on the floor to find out what your going to get someone)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

The day right before Akaashis Birthday Bokuto ran out the door. The only thing indicating where he was going being that he yelled "Store!" as he slammed the door.

Akaashi thought nothing of it, he was used to Bokuto doing odd things out of no where.

About 30 minutes later Bokuto returned, 3 bags in his hands.

Hey! I gotta do something in the bedroom, don't follow. I will tell you when you can come in! Love you"

"Ok..? Love you to" Akaashi said as Bokuto rushed up the stairs and towards the bathroom.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was December 5th, Akaashis Birthday. Bokuto finally had a present.

Akaashi hadn't seen Bokuto all morning. He didn't even come for breakfast, which he usually never skips.

It was 11:46 when Bokuto called from the top of the stairs.

"Hey Akaashi!"

"Yes Bokuto?"

"I have a present for you"

"I thought I said I didn't want any presents"

"Well I don't care!" Bokuto said as he came down stairs.

"Bokuto what are you wearing?" Akaashi asked, holding back a laugh.

"An owl outfit with ribbons! "

"Why are you wearing it?"

"I have decided I am your birthday present! And since I'm an owl I got the outfit!"

"You are an owl, a stupid one. But I love you"

"Does this mean you like it?"

"Of course I do, now lets get these ribbons off of you."

The end.

______________________________________________