Chapter 8 "Lets Go Home"

Hello Michela again!
Hope your enjoying so far.
Pretty proud of this chapter. I'm hoping to start posting more often. But have fun!

Chapter 8
(YOUR POV)

I sat under the park bench listening to the rain hit the top of the roof at a high speed. I had been there for an hour or so. I didn't mind though, for I had no where else to go. I continued to look at the wind push the leaves of the tree branches, while I sat in my cradle position re-thinking my life decisions. I pulled out my phone from my pocket. Six miss calls from mom the phone said. I bet Shigure and the others are looking for me ,and probably told mom I was missing. I took out my ear buds and played music to stop my shaking. Mom always told me it would help. Even though I'm Starting to think that was a lie as well. Although it was nice being under the roof. That's one thing I didn't regret. Being here at this moment wasn't a mistake. I thought about how I knew not to get close to Kyo, but I thought I'd go for it for once. But I was right to leave it. I Should have known it would have ended like that. It's over now... forever unchanging. Where have I heard that before?

"(Y/N) there you are!" A voice shouted from behind me. An arm went on my shoulder softly, but I was too weak to pay any attention to that.

"Come now... don't you want to go home?" They unplaced their hand from my stif shoulder.

"H-home?" I mumbled. "What home?" I said while holding my legs more tightly against my chest.

Then, they put there head over mine. It was Shigure. "Kyo is very worried you know... he's out looking for you as we speak." Shigure said very slowly while tucking his umbrella away.

"K-Kyo?" I whispered. I don't know why I still wanted to see him. I was pissed, but something was keeping me here at this moment.

Words fell into my head "Forever unchanging" Where have I heard this before?

"(Y/N) Hana-chan wanted me to give this to you." He said while handing me a slit of paper.

I opened it slightly to see the picture of Mara and Kyo again. I quickly threw it to the side.

"Now (Y/N), you didn't even look at the note." He said while handing it back to me.

Note: (Y/N) the picture was photo shopped. I swear I'll kill Mara! How dare she try to screw you and Kyo up. Girls totally crazy am I right? Make things right!
From Hana-chan.

I folded up the note and stood up. Shigure gave me a smile.

"Oh young love...I remember those days."

"Thank you Shigure... for everything." I replied.

"Kay sura sura they always say." I chuckled at his saying every time.

He wrapped a jacket around me and pointed toward the park path. I nodded and ran as fast as I could. I couldn't let this moment slip my finger tips this time. I love you, I love you. Those words kept re playing in my head the whole time. I ran and turned the corner. There he was, Mr. Carrot top.

"CAROT TOP!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"(Y/N)?" He ran to me. Thee moment felt as if it weren't real.

Like it was part of some movie or dream I was gonna wake up from at any moment. Kyo pulled me in, being sure not to hug me.

"I'm so glad your back!" He said while his tear slid down my nose. I clung tightly to his shirt, knowing I wasn't letting go this time.

"W-why did you change your mind?" Kyo asked while he was out of breath panting.

"Hana-Chan told me it was photo shopped."

"Oh I see." He replied.

"You know I would n-never do something like that right?" He said awkwardly.

"I know carrots, I know." I said while kissing him softly on his cold cheek. "Come on let's head home" "mhm" I nodded. "Let's go home."

An orange poof came from under the umbrella. "Kyo?" I looked around at my feet.

That cute embarrassed little ginger cat was looking at me again.

"Sorry- I hugged you didn't I?"

He nodded in disappointment. I picked him up in my arms and carried him home under the umbrella perfectly fit for two.

(MARAS POV)

"No, no, no, no!" I screamed out loud.

How in the world did they manage to make up? I won't have this! She ruined my life.... so I'll ruin hers. So that's how you wanna play? Fine by me. I'll be waiting. After all, I know Kyo's one and only secret. I said while pulling out a picture of Kyo's bracelet; It's time.