Chapter 11 "Our Love"

Hello! It's me ^^
I'm so sorry about the delay in chapters lately. I've been down a lot lately and didn't really have the motivation to write. Also I had a lot of school work keeping me busy, so I hope you can understand. But enjoy!

Chapter 11
(YOUR POV)

I woke up to the smell of breakfast cooking in the morning and the sun shining bright. I groaned to grab my phone and pulled the wet hair out of my mouth. The phone read "10 messages from Kyo" I opened the messages feeling flattered at the look of his name on my phone.

Kyo: I made breakfast, get ready and come down

Me: ... (Typing)

Me: Coming just give me a few minutes

Kyo: Alright Kitten take your time

I blushed as I pulled the sheets off my legs feeling cold. I jumped up, out of bed feeling motivated pulling over an over sized, red and white, polo top and some jeans. I pranced down the stairs with my smile shining as bright as ever.

"Morning Kitten." Kyo said while putting his head down hiding his blush.

"Morning Kyo." I said going over to kiss his cheek.

"Ugh can't a man eat his breakfast in peace? Teenagers these days are so h-"

"Shigure! I was just-" You cut him off.

"Only joking Kyo!" Shigure had to clarify while Kyo has his sleeves practically rolled up already.

"listen (Y/N), can I talk to you later?" Kyo asked while his happy mood failed to continue. I could tell it was serious by his mood change.

"Uh- yeah sure." I responded in a shaky and worried voice.

Kyo pulled me into the other room. It wasn't often he does stuff like this which made my heart skip two beats at once. He closed the door resting his head against it, looking up at the roof than back on me.

"I think- you shouldn't be involved with us anymore, (Y/N).... I'm a coward, and I'm scared."

"Hold on K-"

"Let me finish (Y/N)!" He demanded loudly.

"I don't want you getting hurt. I'm cursed enough but Akito is a completely different level you can't afford to be around her it's dangerous!"

The fear in his voice raised and his eyes turned red and fogged up. I again didn't know who Kyo Soma was. There's things he won't tell me, secrets he's keeping and I don't like that.

"No!" I shouted.

"Huh?"

"No! Your not distancing yourself from me when I can't know the things your hiding from me!" I broke out lashing in anger.

"Kyo tell me what's going on! You know I'm not the type to be scared easily... so tell me!"

"I don't know if I c-"

"TELL ME!" I shouted.

"You really wanna know?" He asked while grinning a little.

"Yes!" I responded.

"You know I've never seen you this tough before, so you obviously care...I'll tell you." He said shrugging.

He continued to explain everything about Akito and the Soma curse. I'll be honest some of it scared me but for the most part I was happy he was finally being honest with me.

"Kyo." I said.

"Yeah (Y/N)?"

"Take me to Akito!"