"No."

"Please?" I just rolled my eyes again, not responding and continuing with the eggs and stuff.

"I already thought I smelled eggs." I turned to the doorway to see Luke standing there, rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah, Alaya's making some." Michael mumbled, still not bothered to move. Luke simply nodded and I turned back to the cooking, biting my lip as I wasn't sure how to act towards Luke. Should I just act normally? Should I be more careful or something? Maybe even introduce myself?

"Food!" Calum scared me a bit as he jumped into the kitchen.

"Yes Calum, that's right, this is food." He rolled his eyes at me and stood next to me, looking at the eggs, which were almost ready.

"Smells good enough?" He nodded and backed away, taking place next to Michael as Luke had first poured himself some juice and then had sat down on one of the other stools.

As everything was finished, I took the plates and filled them, putting them on the cooking isle and pushing them towards the boys. Since they had a big pan, which they rarely used, I was able to make enough eggs and bacon for all of us at once.

I also made a plate for Ashton, though he hadn't shown up yet. Just as I was about to ask, he walked into the kitchen. "Yum."

I smiled, standing at the other side of the cooking isle as there were only four stools and only one was left, which I didn't sit on since first, it was for Ashton as it was their house, and secondly, it was next to Luke and I wasn't sure if he'd want me next to him...

"Ah, Laylay, you can sit down, I'll stand." Ashton immediately offered, as he saw me standing, but I shook my head. "It's fine, just sit down and eat."

He looked at me for a moment, before sitting down and pulling the only plate that was left towards him.

We all ate breakfast with some small talk, occasionally laughing at something stupid or a joke.

"So, I'll be gone. I need a shower." Calum told us, getting up and putting his plate in the sink. "Yeah, I'll take the one upstairs." Luke then said, doing the same as Calum before they both took off to go and shower.

"You guys go and change too, I'll clean up." I told the remaining two boys.

"No, I'll help. I need to talk to you anyway." Ashton said, as he got up and took Michael's plate as well as his own, putting them on the counter.

"I'll take that as a hint to leave you two alone." Michael said with a nod, disappearing out of the kitchen as he mumbled something about the tent. Probably that someone needed to clear it away.

I simply started washing the plates with water a bit, before I would put them in the dishwasher.

"Lay, will you please tell me what happened yesterday?" Ashton started, taking the plate I had washed off and putting it in the dishwasher.

"I... I tried to get into Luke's mind to see if I could get his memories back." I blurted out, not turning to face him.

"Then why were you crying?" Ashton asked me softly, as if my reason would be very personal and embarrassing or something.

"What? I... Oh." At first I had no idea what he was talking about, but then I remembered the tears that had been on my cheeks. I hadn't thought about it at that moment, but I had probably cried, which made sense as Calum and Yade had been looking at me very worriedly.

"I don't really know. I didn't know until I was outside that I had cried." I told him honestly, but not wanting to elaborate.

"What happened exactly?" He asked, taking the last plate and putting it in the dishwasher, closing it afterwards and then turning to me. I let out a sigh as I turned to look at him.