Alexander glares at him while I just smile. Alexander grabs my arm, tugging me down on his lap and wrapping his arms around me, nuzzling his head into my neck. I push my head to the other side, trying to get away from him and not give his friends a show, although no one is interested in us.

"You have time?" he whispers into my ear.

"For?" I say quietly to not draw any attention.

"Stay here," he says.

I raise my eyebrows, turning around to look at him. "I'm not really interested in watching the race."

"But you're interested in me," he says smugly.

I get off his lap and sit down next to him at the end of the couch, resting my head on his chest. I fix my gaze on the screen and he starts running his fingers through my hair. Here and there, I feel his body tense up or his caress turning a little bit too aggressive before he relaxes again. I soon find myself drifting off, my eyes closing involuntarily.

˙˙˙

A loud cheering wakes me up and I flinch, nuzzling even further into Alexander's chest.

Alexander notices this because I hear him snapping, "Hey! Shut the fuck up," in a hushed voice that's still harsh and leaves no room to mess around.

I notice I'm warm and when I move my arm, I feel Alexander must've put a blanket over me. I put it higher up to my chin, sighing. I feel his hand on my hip, then, his fingers tracing the bare skin that my shirt exposed by riddling up.

I shift a little, thinking he's doing that completely unintentionally, but when I open my eyes, he's looking down at me as his hand goes just under the waistband of my sweatpants. I look at his friends and then at him, panic rising inside of me.

He leans down and puts his lips close to my ear. It looks like he's just kissing me, but he whispers, "Be quiet. Pretend you're sleeping."

Oh, no.

His hand goes lower and I bite down onto my lip, keeping my eyes closed. I part my legs just a little bit, giving him space and he's touching me right there. In front of his friends. My lips part open and I quickly close them again. My breathing becomes faster, but I try to be calm and not make movements.

I won't be able to do this. God, if we get caught ...

They're talking about something and Alexander answers them, his voice deep and completely unaffected while he's circling his finger on my clit, rubbing it softly. I'm starting to feel hot.

His goes a little lower then, over my slit and enters me – slowly. My heart is beating so hard in my chest. I want to focus on the noises from the TV or even on someone munching the chips. Something else. But I can't. All I can focus is on Alexander because he's everywhere around me – and in me.

The fingers of my hand that's under my head on his stomach dig into his muscles when he starts moving his finger in and out of me. He's doing it slowly, just one finger inside. Not enough to make me come, but enough to tease me and lose my mind.

I part my lips open, breathing heavily. I could just be a heavy sleeper for all they know. Alexander chuckles at something that was said, his chest vibrating under my head.

He pushes a second finger inside me and I let out a small groan. Alexander puts his lips against my ear, quietly whispering, "Shhh." He places a soft kiss on my temple. I want to smack him.

His thumb is rubbing my clit while his fingers are moving in and out of me in a slow pace that's making me break out in a sweat. I hear someone talking again and I will my body to calm down. I don't make any movements, I just lay there, pretending I'm sleeping, while my boyfriend is fingering me. This is going to be an awesome story to tell our kids one day.

Aftertaste (Sin #2)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें