Chapter 2 Meeting with the Knights & Getting the sword

Y/N P.O.V.

After I left the room where I was with Lisa, I felt uneasy because of Lisa. I must admit that she is a really gorgeous woman. What am I thinking? I have the feeling that she has many lovers. I sighed and went to the hotel where Lumine and Paimon stayed over night. They told me before I went with Lisa to the library. 

Timeskip: next morning

I woke up and went to the bathroom to take a shower. After I did this, I left the hotel room where I stayed and waited outside for them. After some minutes of waiting, I saw that they left the hotel.

Lumine:"Ah, you are awake. You must be a morning person."

Y/N:"It's just that I'm used to get up early when I was in the army. Anyways, Lisa told me that I should be brought to the Order of Knights."

Paimon:"I wonder what the knights want from you."

Y/N:"I don't know myself but we will never know if we don't go to them."

Lumine:"Right. Follow me. I will bring you there."

Y/N:"Wait. Did they accepted you in their Order?"

Paimon:"She was given the title Knight of Honour."

Y/N:"Ok. I must say that I clearly missed everything."

After the walking to the place where the knights are, Lumine, Paimon and I were brought to the Grandmaster of the Order of Knights.

Jean:"Ah, greetings. You must be Y/N L/N. Your friend Lumine told me about you. I'm the Grandmaster of the Knights, Jean Gunnhildr."

Y/N:"It is an honor to meet you." *bows*

Unknown man:"I see that the mysterious man also came."

I turned my head to the man and I felt a little bit angered at his tone. Do I imagine things or did he really hoped that I wouldn't come?

 Do I imagine things or did he really hoped that I wouldn't come?

Jean:"Anyways, I wanna see what are your skills. We both will go on a hunt mission."

Y/N:"Only we two?"