"Waiting for Scott." Derek answered.

"Yeah, so am I. We're supposed to have dinner." Mr McCall said. Brooklyn looked down at her shoes, remembering the promise Scott made to his dad.
"I bought extra. You guys hungry?"

"Yeah."

"Mhm."

"No."

It doesn't take a genius to guess who said what. "We're not hungry." Stiles continued.

Derek glanced at him annoyedly, "No, I'm starving."

"None of us are hungry. Thanks though." the Stilinski said.

"Well..." Brooklyn awkwardly added. Stiles shot her a look of disbelief.

Mr McCall nodded, "Okay, well, if you're not hungry, Stiles, Brooklyn and your friend can still eat with us. What's your name?"

The Hale boy did a double take of Brooke having picked up on her name. But in his mind his daughter was only a year old. It could only be a coincidence.

Derek went to say his name but Stiles cut in. "Miguel." the sheriff's son stated. Brooke winced. She hoped that Scott's dad would brush it off because Stiles hadn't done a good job at being inconspicuous. 

Eyes narrowed at Stiles. Derek being totally confused about why he couldn't say his real name.

"My cousin Miguel." the Stilinski continued, patting Derek on the back in a friendly fashion. The Hale boy looked so done with the boy next to him as he wore a tight smile. "From Mexico. So..."

Scott's dad started speaking in Spanish to Derek. Stiles held his breath while Brooke smirked knowingly. Much to Stiles' relief, Derek replied fluently in the foreign language.

"Fantastic." Mr McCall told him. "Egg roll?"

"Hell, yeah." Derek answered. A happy smile now on his face at Stiles' disheveled facial expression. The Hales followed after the FBI agent as he opened the takeout bag.

"Shrimp fried rice or pork fried rice?"

"Shrimp fried."

Stiles laughed nervously, talking to himself. "Fantastic! Egg roll."

❃ ❃ ❃ ❃ ❃

The four of them sat around the table, each with a nice meal in front of them. Brooke sat across from Stiles and Derek and Mr McCall we're facing one another.

"So, uh, Miguel," Scott's dad said, "what did you say your last name was again?"

Stiles cut in once again, "Oh, it's Juarez Cinqua Tiago."

"That's a mouthful." the FBI agent replied. He looked to Derek once again, "How'd you spell that."

The Hale boy turned to Stiles expectantly, telling him to go on with his eyes and with a shrug. The Stilinski caught this look and answered, "Phonetically."

Derek saw Mr McCall's badge placed on the table. He turned towards the man and asked, "Mr McCall you're an FBI agent?"

"He's low level. Very low level. He doesn't even have a voice." Stiles put in.