HER PAST , THEIR FUTURE??

Depuis le début

I feel a strange warmth around me but I'm too tired to look around. I feel as if me & my entire existence is cursed. I feel lifeless ..soulless . I feel like sitting here and waiting for my dea.....Suddenly I feel the same warmth & peace around me , a peace that I often felt with Riya ...Riya here?? How can..I feel a warm soft hand on my shoulder and I instantly grab it with guards on but the person before me crumbles all my guards into mere particle of sand ...Riya ....

Her embrace provides me a peace and warmth that I never felt ..not even with Roshni. I don't know for how long I'm sitting with her in this position , crying in her embrace . I feel so vulnerable and naked (in terms of emotion, dirty minds).I don't know Y or how she brings this side of mine and then calms it ..Everything seems perfect here like this ...**Sniffs & sobs**

ARJ : Riya...(creating slight distance between them but still holding her in his embrace , cupping her face & looking into her eyes)

Puffy red eyes..Her perfectly almond shaped eyes are now red and puffed...This can't be the effect of crying now.This means she was crying even before reaching me ...but Y ??Sakshi...

ARJ : Riya ...Riya look here ..Its ok ...U know how Sakshi is ? Right !!(Riya nodded although not meeting his eyes)Don't take her sayings to heart. Now look at me ..U haven't done anything wrong ..U need not lower ur gaze..SYS?(cupping her face and making her look at him)

WHAT THE !!The amount of pain, sorrow and vulnerablity I see in her eyes is making me loose control.I have never seen Riya like this.(Instantly he brought her head to his heart and rested his chin on her crown ; she was crying hysterically; he was hugging her tightly ) No doubt she has cried before me twice but never was she so broken or vulnerable . The person hugging and crying in my arms seems someone completely unknown to me . I always felt something strange about her but never let my thoughts dwell much on her..I wish I had listened to my instincts . Was she really so perfect in hiding her pain that I couldn't figure it or was it my fault that I never talked to her about her pain?? I feel my heart clenching with each of her sob ...I feel my world crashing..No I have to be strong ..If not for me then for her. No Arjun U can't fall weak here she needs u ..Come on ..U can do it .

ARJ:Riya..Riya what happened??I know u aren't crying bcoz of wt Sakshi told us.Tell me wt is bothering u?? Wt is troubling u?Wt is making u suffer? Tell me...(Arj tries to separate from her so that he can have a glimpse of her but Ri tightens the hug shaking her head in no) I'm not going anywhere . I'm here with u ..Won't u tell me bacha??

(Hearing his last line she started to cry more. & Arjun didn't know how to handle her , he was growing panicky ..Suddenly his eyes fell on a pic of him & samrosh)

ºººººFLASHBACK :

Arjun had just returned from duty & had found Rosh crying vigorously . He tried his level best to console her , to stop her but nothing helped. At last he ringed Sam who arrived there in no time .... He asked Arjun but our supercop was oblivious to the reason..

SAM: Yaar Rosh ..Wt happened? Y r u crying??Tell us ..

But Rosh being Rosh sobbed more ..getting no way Sam hugged her and said..

SAM: Ok..Ok ..cry as much as u want ...ok?? We are here?

ARJ: WT THE!! O Mr. Rathore I'm trying to prevent her from crying and u r asking her to cry ?? Are u here to help or worsen the problem?

SAM:JUNO!!Sometimes its better to let go than hold on..

After sometime of rigorous crying Roshni calms down and shares the problem.

FLASHBACK ENDSººººº

ARJ:Its ok Riya ..cry it out . Sometimes its better to let go than to hold on...(in a trance)