Chapter 4 |

Hi sorry, it took me so long to update. I had zero ideas for this story. I still don't have many ideas, but I can try. Also, shoutout to littlewemonlolly for the idea :D

"What...! You died! This isn't possible," Henry said gawking.

William just stared at Henry in disbelief without saying anything. Then walked away without saying anything. 

"Micheal, can you get your siblings I got the water."

Micheal nodded and then walked off to find his siblings calling their names. William went to the check-out area and bought the water bottles. Then he waited for his kids at the front door, soon enough they came running toward him. Elizabeth with a party hat that read "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" I smiled as she ran up and put the cone hat on my head. As I each gave them 4 dollars to buy what they wanted to earlier. 

"I didn't really spend anything I want to save it." 

Meanwhile, Elizabeth and Chris pooled together their money and bought two movies. One called "A Quiet Place" and the other "Scary stories to tell in the dark" (Free advertisement lol)

Henry's POV

I stood in disbelief debating whether I saw William Afton or not was I seeing things? Yeah, definitely seeing things. I checked out w/ my shopping cart and put my groceries in the car then drove back home. Opening the door to my house, sighing then walking in sitting on the couch thinking of the fun I had with William in high school. I miss the old him...but now he's a monster.

Hi I'm back guys! Miss me? So to explain the first line of the story Henry is too surprised to piece together he's dead and back on earth, and he'll realize that later in the story. Tell me how you're doing in the comments ill try to respond to them!