Chapter One | Birthday! |

**Williams POV**

I lay in bed my mind flooded with thoughts of my former best friend. I thought about how much fun we had together, we went to water parks and movies together, heh. I never got the chance to tell him I loved him before I went crazy. I begin to weep mind overflowing with negative thoughts then my daughter Elizabeth came in my room. "Papa, I can't sleep." she said hugging her teddy bear then noticed I was crying. "Daddy! what's wrong? don't cry!" she ran over to me hugging me. I smiled wiping my tears "I was just in alot of stress liz, anyway do you wanna sleep with me?" I said rubbing her back "yes papa I love you." she said as I begin to drift of to sleep hugging my daughter.

In the morning

I woke up to three of my kids yelling "Good-Morning Daddy, Happy birthday!" they were holding a cake that looked like a three year old frosted it, it was white with purple animals on it? To be honest I forgot that it was my birthday, i've lost track of time. "Oh! thank you!" Chris walked up to me and gave me a drawing of our family, it was a stick drawing but I loved it anyway. "tell you what, i'll get dressed then we can go to adventure land to celebrate." I said happily, the kids screamed with joy and ran out of the room. Michael was still there walked over to me and gave me a hug "I love you dad happy birthday" he said then begin to walk out of the room "I love you too mike, im proud of you" I said with a smile, he smiled back at me walked out and closed the door.

Authors Note

This is my first time writing publicly I hope you like it would you guys prefer fluff or lemon tell me in the comments love you all have a good day! sorry its short i didn't want to start out too fast. if you guys like it i'll continue the series thanks for reading comment if you want fluff or lemon