𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐲.

Start from the beginning

Said Dongpyo as he looked down sadly.

Wooseok : "I know we all do.
Hopefully after all of our schedules are finished we can go to the dorms and he can slip~"

They all went back to the dorms and showered before getting changed.
They all had a radio show to attend to.
When they arrived they all sat and waited until it was time to start.
During the show Seungyoun had to keep taking his headphones off and his mic so he could cough or sneeze.
Everyone was starting to get worried. Hangyul, who was sitting on the left of him, tapped him on his shoulder.

Hangyul : "Seungyoun hyung are you okay?"

Seungyoun : "Yeah i'm fine,
Just a little cough and sneeze that's all~"

Hangyul : "Are you sure your cheeks and nose are red.."

Seungyoun : "I'm okay don't worry~"

Hangyul let him be as they continued with the questions.
It wasn't until later on when Seungyoun had a coughing fit.
After asking for permission to leave, Seungwoo took the younger to an empty room.
Wooseok told him on the way to the dorm earlier what Hyeongjun and Dongpyo told him.
He also really missed his little baby. Once Seungyoun stopped coughing he blew his nose.
Seungwoo knew he had to get the boy to slip.

Seungwoo : "Baby are you not feeling well?"

Seungyoun : "nu- No im fine.."

The younger male caught himself.
He was trying so hard not to slip but he knew if anyone could get him to, it would be Seungwoo.
His three main caregivers were Hangyul, Seungwoo, and Wooseok and whenever he was feeling down, it was one of their soothing voices that always calmed him down.
He sat down with the younger on his lap, in one of the chairs, as he rubbed his back soothingly.

Seungwoo : "You can slip bubba, daddy has you~"

That's all it took for the little to slip. He began to whimper as he clutched onto the fabric of Seungwoo's shirt in his hand and clung to him.

Seungyoun : "daddyy~"

Seungwoo : "It's okay bubs~
How about I call our manager and tell him that you're not feeling well.
You can wait back here and have a nap while daddy and the other's finish up the interview?"

Seungwoo said as he patted his baby's bum lightly.
He got a whine in response along with the boy clinging onto him more.

Seungwoo : "You don't want daddy to go?"

The little shook his head as he stuffed his head into the elders neck.

Seungwoo : "I'll just ask him if we both can stay in here~"

Seungwoo called their manager on his phone and asked him if they both could just hangout in the small room until the rest of the group were finished.
Their manager already knew about Seungyoun being little so he just excused the two and went to go tell the radio show host to just not ask questions about the two boys.
Seungwoo cradled the small boy in his arms as he rocked back and forth.