𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐲!.

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑
Keeho

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Shota (Soul)

(requested by :
Chinglishmedia_88 )

🍼

No one's P.O.V

Soul had been wanting to slip all week but with their tight schedules he hadn't had the chance.
He also didn't tell anyone about his little space not even Keeho, the member he trusted the most.
They were currently in dance practice learning their new choreography and Shota was struggling to keep up.
There was one move he couldn't get down and he was about to give up.
He finally decided to ask for help.

Shota : "Keeho hyung, can you-"

When he was about to ask Keeho for help their manager walked in with a concerned look plastered across his face.

Manager : "Keeho, can we talk for a second."

Keeho looked at Soul with an apologetic look before following their manager out if the practice room.

Keeho's P.O.V

When me and our manager walked out of the practice room he pulled me aside into one of the small studios.

Keeho : "What's wrong manager-nim?"

Manager : "Just call me hyung~
Also Soul has been acting a little off."

Keeho : "What do you mean hyung?"

Manager : "Ever notice how when you guys have a break and decide to go out, he stays back?
Or when he locks himself in his room exactly at 4 o'clock and doesn't come out until 2 hours later?"

Keeho : "I mean yeah i've noticed it but people need space right?"

Manager : "Maybe but do you think you could talk to him just in case something's up?"

Keeho : "Yeah sure thing~"

Soul's P.O.V

I'm was starting to get a headache and I feel like slipping.
I don't know what to do!
Plus Keeho hyung is gone and he's the only person I trust enough to slip in front of.
I was too busy thinking to realize I was slowly starting to slip.
The next thing I know I'm on the floor crying while the rest of me members crowd around me with concerned looks on their faces.

Theo's P.O.V

We were all practicing when I noticed Soul start to space out and he sat down on the floor.
I walked over to him and then everyone else followed me.
We were all surrounding him when he curled up and started to cry hysterically.
We all took a step back, shocked from the sudden outburst.
I tried to pull him into a hug and ask what's wrong but he only slid away from me and cried more.

No one's P.O.V

Soul : "eomma!
eomma!"

Intak : "Eomma?"

Jiung : "Does he want to call his mom?"

Jiung picked up the crying boy's phone from the couch near the speakers and unlocked it, going to the phone app.
He walked closer to Soul slowly, not wanting to scare him anymore, but Soul still scooted away.

Jongseob : "Theo hyung why does he keep moving away?
We just want to help."

Theo : "I don't know Jongseob, maybe he just needs some space?"

They all looked at the crying male on the ground confusingly as they tried to figure out what was going on.
Just then Keeho and their manager walked back in and at the sight of their leader, Soul made grabby hands at him.

Soul : "eomma!"

He cried harder at the sight of the older male as Keeho looked at Theo for some sort of answer.
The latter just shrugged as he too was clueless.
Keeho then recalled Shota calling him eomma and when he pieced that with what his manager said it all started to make sense.
Soul did need time alone but not because he needed space it was because he needed to slip.
He didn't want to go out with them because he was too tired it was because he needed everyone out of the house so no one would find out about his little space.
He had read about it once when scrolling through instagram.
When he went to go walk towards Soul, Intak stopped him.

Intak : "He wont let anyone go near him hyung."

Keeho : "But he reached out to me and called me 'eomma'.
I think I know what's wrong."

He cautiously walked towards the boy on the floor and reached out to wrap an arm around him.
Soul immediately jumped into his arms and cried into his shoulder.
Everyone was astonished.
The same boy who wouldn't let anyone touch him was now clinging onto Keeho like his life depended on it.
The leader was just as shocked.
He expected Soul to scoot away from him like Intak said, not latch onto him.
He knew he had to get the boy calm first before asking any questions, so he did what his mom did to him when he wasn't feeling well.
He figured since Shota called him 'eomma' he was more like a mother to him from what he read.

Keeho : "Eomma's here Soul~
I'm right here, you're safe~"

This seemed to calm the crying male down a bit as his crying turned into soft whimpers.

Keeho : "You okay now Soullie?"

The boy nodded as he looked up to the older male, who wiped his tears away.

Keeho : "Are you a little Soul?"

Shota nodded shyly as he hid his face in Keeho's neck.

Keeho : "I knew it!
No wonder you called me eomma~"

Soul looked up at Keeho again with his adorable doe-eyes.

Soul : "hoho hy-hyungie bwe soullie c-cawegivew?"

Keeho : "I would love to be your caregiver sweetheart~"

The little giggled as Keeho tickled his tummy.
While they were having their little moment, the members and manager were trying to comprehend what just happened.
The stood, feet glued to the floor and mouth ajar, as they watched their leader make the second youngest member giggle his little heart out.
The leader noticed them being quiet and turned away from the adorable little to see what's wrong.
He saw the shocked but also confused looks on their faces and sighed.

Keeho : "I really don't feel like explaining so can you please just look it up?
It's called little space~"
_______________________

After 2 hours everyone was all informed on what little space was and how it worked.
Their manager had to leave but he made them all promise to keep it a secret between them.
When he left the members gathered around once again to play with the little.
Soul wouldn't leave Keeho's side and if the latter would move he would whine, thinking he was about to leave.
Theo and Keeho were more than excited to buy the boy clothes, toys, pacifiers, and more.
They couldn't even wait until they got home so they started ordering stuff in the practice room.
The played a little longer until the little yawned and started to fall asleep against Keeho's chest.
So they headed home, with the leader carrying the tiny boy on his back.
When they got home, Jiung and Keeho helped get him dressed as they laid him down to go to sleep.
The eldest obviously had to stay since Soul still hadn't let him go.
So here they were, Shota laying on Keeho's chest as he sucked on his thumb, slowly falling asleep.

Keeho : "Good night baby~"

Soul : "nigh' nigh' eomma~"

🍼