𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐮𝐭.

𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐑
???

ʟɪᴛᴛʟᴇ
Shownu

(requested by : Minsungs_gayasses )

🍼

No one's P.O.V

Today Shownu was feeling very stressed. It had been a while since he last slipped and he couldn't take it anymore. He was glad his members were going out in a couple hours to grab some drinks and go to karaoke.
This would give him the perfect opportunity to slip and finally put his mind at ease.
When Jooheon asked him why he wasn't going to join them, he used the same excuse he's been using since deput: "I'm too tired, maybe next time."
He still couldn't believe the members actually believed he was just sleeping the whole time.
Nevertheless, everyone else except him was finally out of the house, giving him time to slip into his safe headspace, play with his toys, and make himself something to eat.
Shownu first established that he needed to take a bath before he did anything because he wanted to wear his new bear onesie he ordered secretly.
So with that in mind he grabbed said onesie and headed to the bathroom for a quick bubble bath.
While in the tub he played with his toy trucks and dinosaurs he kept hidden in his closet along with his other little items.
He knew he shouldn't have gone into littlespace in the bathtub but he couldn't help it, he wanted to be little a soon as possible.

Shownu : " 'da bwig dino ish cwushi' da town!
someone save us!' "

Whisper yelled the dramatic little as he splashed around in the tub making the dinosaur step on the toy cars in the water.
He then picked up his superhero action figure and raised him high in the air.

Shownu : " ' don wowwy I wiww save chu!' "

He then clashed and clanked the dinosaur and superhero together making them "fight" when eventually the dino went fumbling down to the bottom of the tub defeated by the town's hero.

Shownu : " 'tank chu fow savin us again supew nunu!' "

He giggled to himself as he played in the bath for a little longer, giving himself a bubble beard with the remaining bubbles before he finally decided to clean himself and get out to dry off.
He very slowly got out of the tub not wanting to trip and fall as he grabbed his towel and wrapped it around himself.
Once he was dried he hurriedly put on clean boxers and his new bear onesie.
He looked at himself in the bathroom mirror and giggled.

Shownu : "nunu big boy!
got dwessed aww by mysewf!
an' nunu wook weawwy cute too!"

He was rudely interrupted by his hungry tummy.
He heard it growl and remembered they had left overs in the fridge from when Kihyun made them dinner yesterday.
His mouth watered as he thought about the delicious meal he and his members enjoyed together.
Unfortunately, the boy didn't trust himself with heating things up in the microwave ever since the last time to tried to cook something in littlespace.

Flashback . . . .

Only two months prior did Shownu have the house all to himself again.
He was in the kitchen looking in the fridge for something to eat when he spotted the spicy tteokbokki Jooheon ordered for them.
He wasn't a fan of spicy things in his headspace but he couldn't cook by himself and he didn't know how to use anything but the microwave.
So with that he popped the bowl in the microwave and set it for two minutes.
When it was done he grabbed it with
both hands, making sure he didn't drop it.
He quickly regretted it when both ends of the bowl were hot to the touch making him drop the food on the floor.
Everything fell out of the bowl and onto the floor.
He had to slip out of his headspace and clean up the mess.