Ragini leaned to her forearm, diving into her own thoughts.

She felt peaceful as she bared her feelings to him!

She was ought to be in peace!

But, the same time, she felt dejected because he continued to act as if nothing happened last night... As if it was all a dream.

But it wasn't! He didn't denied when she said she confessed her feelings.

He could say something! Something... about what she said.

"It's pretty crowded, right?" Sanskar sat down next to her, with ice creams for them, breaking Ragini's chain of thoughts.

"Hmm.." She hummed and took the ice cream he held out for her.

Sanskar frowned. "What's wrong?" He asked cocking his eyebrows. "It's your favourite flavour, Ragz! Vanilla." He grinned.

"Great! We're now back to Ragz!" Ragini controlled the urge to turn her face away. She was getting irritated more by each passing moments and she didn't know why.

She knew he needs time!

Even then, her heart felt heavy..

Maybe she expected a different reaction from him.

"Come, it's getting late." Sanskar stood up, offering hand to Ragini.

Ragini stared at him for a while and he frowned trying to gauge her.

"Why do I feel a Red signal?" Sanskar thought confused.

Huffing silently, Ragini stood up on her own making Sanskar pout.

"Wasn't that a bit rude?" He pouted again glancing at his palm. "My poor heart." He dramatically caressed his heart.

•~•×✿ו~•

Ragini shook her head, smiling a bit as they started walking along the sea shore.

Calm waves caressed their feet as they walked together, their hands almost touching, footprints left behind for the waves to treasure them as their memories.

The scenes awaited her there, in Juhu beach were pleasant. Families spending time, laughing and teasing each other; couples walking hand-in-hand; children running here and there....

But she felt a pang of pain in her heart; a fear that her life would fail her again.

Everytime she convinced her own heart that it was Sanskar with her, who would die before hurting her; her past experiences reminded her of her own not-so-lucky fate.

"Ragz, why are you so silent yaar? Com'on where's that chirpy Ragz I knew?"

"We will go and rest, Sanskar."Ragini said and she felt her voice not soft as usual. "Maybe it's because I'm tired." She tried reasoning.

"Hmm." Sanskar hummed. He held her hand softly and pulled Ragini to his other side, seeing a crowd of college students coming against them indulged in their own world.

"We had to go directly from here for the conference. Are you really tired, Ragz?" Sanskar asked.

"Protective.... Caring about her likes.. Why is he like this?" Ragini thought.

Those actions of him were drowning her further.

Was she just a responsibility for him? Just because he married her, will he feel an obligation to return her feelings?