Own Plan

"Deal."

The parents finally made a decision. Mina felt determined now but she cannot deny the fact that this is going to be difficult for there's another person getting involved, this is going to be too overwhelming for her.

They went home safely. The first thing that Nayeon did was to check the girl in her room. Door's a bit open so the latter just peak a little bit and there, she saw Chaeyoung relaxing her back on the head board. Her legs were covered by her strawberry themed blanket to give warmth while reading a fine novel. Nayeon probably realized why her daughter was acting so lame lately. To know everything, that Sana is in danger, Nayeon and Jeongyeon committed themselves to assist Mina right after knowing her intentions. Not long after, the mother passed by her room and walks inside their room. On the other hand, Chaeyoung noticed it. She can't actually focus on reading right now, her head is spinning endlessly that she could go insane anytime just thinking if Sana's safe or not. 'Perhaps mom could also let me know if they finally found their location.' She thought so she didn't hesitate to get out from her room to look for Jeongyeon. Once she took a step right in front of her parents' room, she overheard an important conversation behind the door. She leaned her head closer to hear more of them.

"You must keep this work as a secret. We made a deal. I know how soft you are when it comes to your daughter." It was from Nayeon.

"Ow ow ow!" Chaeyoung could feel that Nayeon's tweaking Jeongyeon's ear that's why the latter reacted like that.

"Of course Mina eonni won't let me join them."  Chaeyoung mumbled, sighing before she returns to her bedroom as quietly as possible.

It's already dewy eve and Chaeyoung was found on her bed still pondering. Her eyes were just looking at the ceiling. Sana is all part of her deep thoughts, and Momo as well. Ever since that her girl left without any words, she's praying that Mina would save her as soon as possible. Any time, the violent father could do something harm to them, no one knows. That's the reason why she's like this, so restless.

Another morning came. Chaeyoung wasn't in the mood at all. She just entered their school campus with her bike as usual, and unhesitatingly hops off to walk her bike on the way to a lot. She secured it by locking it beside her best friends' bicycles. The girl left a deep sigh before scooting in her classroom. "Dang, you're so early for the third subject." Dahyun welcomed her with a tease but Chaeyoung didn't mind it all making the two friends to be cautious. Their class is currently waiting for their next teacher. "Still worried?" Chaeyoung was asked by Dahyun who's looking straight into her eyes. "Aaaaah!" Chaeyoung whined as she forcedly leaned her back against her armchair. "Dude, how am suppose to stay calm!? I'm going crazy." The latter added. Suddenly, Dahyun and Chaeyoung heard a snap from Tzuyu who's behind them, sitting comfortable on her chair. She fixed her tie first and brushes up her hair before speaking in front of the two. "Isn't your eonnie's taking charge of it?" She asked. The two could also see the concern in the youngest's eyes. "She is but—" Chaeyoung was cutted off by Tzuyu who stood up and stands in front of them. "I just realized something." Tzuyu cleared her throat first before she continue. "It's been... how many days Chaeyoung? I understand why that Mina eonnie of yours didn't ask for the police's help but working alone is just making it more difficult to save them. She can't do this in a hurry because as you have said, she has the plans. What if she takes too long again?" Chaeyoung gulped after digesting the younger's words.

Mina doesn't want the police to know this because Momo's husband has the rights to do what he wants because it's his family. Injustice will be the ending if she'll take this plan so she took the risk of saving them in another way, a bit illegal.

But why did Tzuyu suddenly felt something like this? Is it because she still has this feeling for Sana? Tzuyu then squeezed her eyes shut.

'No, because I care for the both of them.'