Ani. You come for me here shivaay as I've spent my childhood here. isn't. She said pecking his lips making him smile

Shiv. How do you know

Ani. I just know about it Shiv. Don't need to hide it. He grin placing tight kiss on his forehead

Shiv. Yes though my biwi feels happy to come here and my biwi's happiness only matter to me so that's why I bring you here everytime and come with you as well.

Ani. I love you shivaay

Shivaay. I love you too he hold her waist and grabbed her lips in passionate kiss both started kissing each other madly siting in car only. Thankfully cars window glasses are black. Other wise till now people would had gathered around it. Shivaay giggle and pushed the chair behind making himself laying over it along with anika who is kissing his whole body which making him drown in pleasure. He held her waist and pulled her more  feeling bliss under her soft lips. He grabbed her face and kissed her lips  drowning in the drug of her juices. He chose her lips and moan in delightful.  He always ready to kiss just he needs a chance.  Whenever he sees her alone he get start to kissing these plumpy lips.  She is his passion his love whom he  wanna make  love any time any second.  Anika  laugh when he bite her on her neck and Make her feel tickle soothing with his tongue. 

Ani. Shivaay we should go now. It's not right place

Shiv. Don't worry baby that's why your mr husband changed cars glasses so that  we can do romance wherever we want. He winks making her ooo in shock.

Ani. Stop being so desperate shivaay. Let's go home.  Maa would be waiting. Shivaay pout sadly and nodded  kissing her lips. 

Anika caresses his face and settle on her seat holding his arms.

Shiv. Shall we leave.

Ani. Yh but plz stop near some  medical store. I need something

Shiv. What happened are you alright.

Ani. I'm fine I'm fine don't worry. 

Shivaay look at confusedly and nods thinking  something weird in her tone. 

I'll come in a minute yh. Saying this she got down and left to get something which he itself don't know what is it.

Shiv. What she want to take from here.  He whisper looking at retreated figure

After sometime Anika comes and sit in he car giving him smile

Shiv. Where is the thing which you went to get

Ani.  It's in my bag.

Shiv. Will you care to tell me what happened

Ani. Can we go home then I'll let you know. 

Shiv. But

Ani. Shivvvv

Shiv.  Fine he make irritate face and left  from there along with her

In house

They reached in their room and Anika immediately locked it drowning him more into confusion.

Shiv. What's happening

Ani.  Shiv erm she held her hand and caresses them feeling nervous

Shiv. I'll get old for waiting  till you will tell me

Ani. Ok fine actually shivaay I I missed my periods. 

Shiv. Soo it's fine baby maybe there would circulation problem