date or tears

Happy reading

At home

Shivaay enters in mansion along with anika who is lauging and giggling in his arms...

Shiv. You remember what i have done in office and how people was looking at us like we belong to another world and

Ru. What you did bhiya  in office.. shivika stopped on their track and got shocked to seeing rudra is standing infront of them along with malika and om. 

Ru.  Didnt you answer bhiya he smiles mischievously making them gulp

Shiv.  We did nothing nothing.. isn't ani.  Ha na

Ani. Yes he did nothing i mean to say we didnt do anything.. we were just talking randomly.. she try to cover themselves hugging his neck..

M. Wtf is this shivaay she is not kid whom you are carrying.. for god sake put her down..

Ru.  Excuse me she is his wife and i think he can carry her however she wants you are the no one to say anything...

M. Rudra keep your mouth shut .. these days you are speaking so much..all people have given you so much freedom. You need proper treatment which will make you straight up...

Shiv. Shut up malika how can you talk with my brother like this..

M. And what about him who always insult me.

Shiv. He talk to you like this because you always bad mouth with him.  Listen malika i can bear anything but not insult of my family... understand.

Mal. I hate you shivaay i hate you so much...she fums and walked out from there in anger..

Ru. Its ok bhiya dont think about her.. she is bitch. Just concentrate on our  Bhabi. He winks giving him a full teeth smile..

Ani. Lets go shivaay..  I'm feeling sleepy... shivaay nods and started heading towards their room talking with full of laughter and happiness..

In room .

He put her down and just pinned her with wall looking deep in her eyes..

Ani. What happened? Shw tilt her eyebrow while bitting her lips being shy.

Shiv. Nothing just seeing my wife. He giggle running his fingers on her face

Shiv. You know that when i had saw you first time what i had felt

Ani. What

Shiv. My heart had been skip. My breath had been stopped... your elegant face just took my soul away.  I was feeling like like ive saw that person whom i always wanted to see infront of me. Different kind of emotions  was running in my veins.i can't tell you what i was thinking and what was feelings i had that time... i just just..

Anika smile  and just claimed his lips with him  burrying all worlds in his mouth which  he was going to spill out...she held his hair in fist and started chewing his lips like a hungry lioness.. shivaay smiles between and pulled her  waist sucking her lips.. he cups her face with one hand and another one is gripping on her waist still attaching their lips with each other...he kept his hands on her  ass and and made her wrap her legs around his waist.anika giggle leaving his lips and again took them in deep kiss he throw her on the bed and come on top of her smooching her lips ..

Shiv. I love your lips.. he caresses her face and kiss them again  lovingly...after long kiss and he parts away and started placing kisses 0n her face which travel down to neck area to cleaves ..

Ani. Mmm shiv she moan feeling his wet kisses on her neck..... shivaay just got drowned in the passion or romance and started  going down licking her milky skin. He about to open her top when suddenly someone started banging on the door making them hell irritate..