17

Vinnie spend days in his room, alone. He didn't talk to anyone and he didn't go outside he only stayed in his house but he spend most of his time locked up in his room and being alone. He read the journal over and over again, he then looked at the bottom of the book cover that wrote ' burn after reading'  but Vinnie couldn't bare burning it because that was the only thing that helped him feel close to her. He puts the book back into the drawer by his bed and lays down " i'm going crazy" he talks to himself then he gets up and walks to Kio's room.

" Man, I'm so sorry" Kio hugged Vinnie after the boy poured his heart out, kio then smiled " maybe you should go back to Seattle for a little and just take a break" he suggested.

And that was what Vinnie did, he packed his bags and went back to Seattle to visit his family and take a short break from reality.

He opened the door to his home, his mother gasp and walked towards her son with her arms open wide and wrapped them around him " welcome home" she rubs his back causing the boy to cry on his mother's shoulder, " mom ma-mai's gone" he mumbled choking up on his tears she pats his back " i know dear, its okay"

Vinnie went to his room to freshen up, he walked to his porch and sat down looking at the house a few blocks away that used to be the Scott household but now belongs to another family.

Flashbacks of the days he spend angry at Mia for going back to London without saying anything and how she broke her arm the same very day she came back, just the thought of the memories brought a smile on his face.

" VINCENT I SWEAR !" she screamed as the boy carried her like a bride and ran around the block " if you drop me, i'll murder you" she cried as she held onto him tightly.

" i would never drop you,i wanna hold onto you and protect you forever" he says looking at her with a big grin

a/n : short chapter.. idk what to write anymore