"You are so full of crap Bro, but when you're nervous it spills out."

I couldn't argue with that statement, what I said earlier could only be seen as such. But that analysis of what I say and do -she really is pulling a Sherlock Holmes on me!

Seeing that I have no way out of this, the only thing I could do is tell her everything and hope she wouldn't get mad. Komachi rarely ever gets mad but when she does, she holds on to it. I remember one time where my dad cried to my mom because Komachi wasn't playing along with his games anymore.

"You see it's about school..." she looked like she knew what's to come next, probably thinking that I fought Yui and Yukinoshita, sorry to disappoint but it isn't about that. "...Hiratsuka Sensei told me that we have new transfer students"

I know, it's stupid that I had to force myself to act calm just because of this, no it's even more stupid that something like this has unsettled me this much but I can't help it, she's asking me to do the impossible.

"You're lying again Bro" look Komachi, I know how pathetic of an excuse this sounds like but this really is the truth. "I'm not, you can go and ask Yuigahama to confirm if you like" she eyed me like how a detective would when interrogating a criminal but now that I've brought up another student, she has no choice but to accept.

"Bro, that's pathetic... good thing I'm your sister so I won't abandon you. That's worth 500 Komachi points!" She tried to look disappointed at me but she's back with her point system again so it should be fine, so stop staring at me like I'm dirt please Komachi?

As I tried to tell her that she bolted out of the living room and went towards the door, "I'll be going now Bro! Don't forget to lock the door!" and with that she left me alone.

I started to gulf down my food faster too as the clock told me that I don't have much time before class starts, after eating I went out and rode my bike to school. Even after receiving the harsh look from my little sister, I just couldn't help but feel uneasy about the new transfers.

------------------------------------------------

I arrived with time to spare so I headed straight towards my room, I saw Yuigahama but she was with her friend group so I just gave her a nod so I wouldn't disturb them. After taking a seat I scanned the place for that one smile that gave me life but it looked like he wasn't here. I felt like the only reason I even came to school was lost but since I was already here I might as well stay.

Where are you Totsuka?

After the bell rung everyone finally started to quiet down and take their seats but it was short lived when 2 students followed along sensei when he entered the room

"Good morning class, these are our new transfer students, introduce yourselves"

She had a petite figure with slender arms and legs. Her skin was a healthy white in contrast to her glossy long hair. She gave off a dignified air, that accompanied with her posture almost reminded me of a noble.

"Good morning, I am Horikita Suzune, I hope to get along with you all"

There were no other words to describe her. She reminds me of Yukinoshita, my senses are telling me that getting involved with her might be troublesome.