Chapter 5/Epilouge

2 years later

Elena was finally a Mikaelson. Like she always should have been. Right now she was watching her son and daughter. She had somehow figured out how to get pregnant and she did.

Elena was currently standing in the combined nursery. For Hope, Henrick and Heaven Mikaelons. Hayley walked in."How are they."

Elena turned and smiled at the other brunnete."For now there all still sleep. Your not going to be a bad mother Hayley."

"But what about what Finn said about Dahlia." Hayley said.

"Oh that bitch is dead, Long dead she was dead when she tried to come for Angel and just thought that i was going to hand her over and do nothing to stop her. And Freya should be here soon. I need to unlink that spell on her that is still sending her into a century of sleep so the family will finally be whole. Everything will be fine."

"How do you do that just stay positive."

"Cause three years ago i found out that everything i knew was a lie. And my life is back together after 1012 years i finally got my happy ending. And i'm going to take it."

"Seriously Darling."

Elena huffed and turned to see Kol standing against the doorway."Nothing i said was wrong. Where is Angel and Lexi. It's awfully quiet."

"HEY."

"Wake them up you put them back to sleep." Elena warned.

Her Hayley and Kol walked out closing the door leaving it cracked and headed back downstairs where Angel Lexi and Rebekah were.

Klaus and Elijah walked in. Klaus couldn't hide his grin."We have finally gained full control from Marcel,"

"No way he gave up his control." Elena said.

Katherine walked in."I'd say otherwise."

"Now that makes more sense." Angel nodded.

"I may have scared him a little bit." Katherine smirked. She walked over to Lexi."We need to talk i want to know everything them little mystic falls idiots have said about me."

"Slut whore evil vampire with no remorse. Evil vampire slut. But thanks to me i got number 3 i can't remember her name emma emily"

"It's emily." Angel said.

"Angel i don't care what her name was. But anyway my advice led her to leave Stefan for Damon. And since you choose neither for Elijah."

"Damn it." Angel took out a hundred and gave it to Katherine."How did you know that."

"Your never just best friends with a ripper or a guy that looks like that." Katherine said.

Rebekah nodded in agreement,"Just ask your mother started out as best friends and look at them now 3 kids." Elena glared at her best friend/Sister."And a beautiful love story."

"Ok that is true. But were not from the same Century. Things were different in my time. But i do love the perks of this time."

"She's right though courting the chores we had to do." Rebekah said."The boiling hot water becoming cold."

Elena looked at her sister."Magic can change the water temp you didn't know that."

"Well she's about to kill me gotta go." Kol flashed out.

Rebekah stood."I am going to kill your husband."

"Gave you cold water after it was boiling hot." Elena asked,

"I am glad i was born this century." Hayley said,

"Be glad your lucky love." Klaus said.

"Well i'm going to find my older brother." Rebekah flashed out.

--Epilouge

The Mikaelson's all went on and got there happily ever afters but stayed a family.
Elena and Kol raised there kids together. Angel and Lexi were excited to be big sisters.
Hayley and Klaus ended up together and both learned what family meant.
Rebekah got her happy ending with Marcel stopped deneying that she loved him.
Finn found Sage and rejoined his family
Katherine stayed with Elijah and realized that he was all she needed plus her goddaughters
Lexi did end with Stefan and she liked it
Angel met someone and after years of friendship realized she liked him