Breakfast

Today was Miranda's last night stay at Bermuda's finest hotel as of now she was getting breakfast, she was sad to leave but excited to go back to Seattle to see her son and get back to work.
"Funny seeing you here" as a faint but familiar voice walks towards Miranda.
Miranda turns around to see Ben walking towards her without a shirt on and a pair of shorts that went to his knees. Miranda felt her face getting red but took a sip of water to cool her down.
"Not really, I mean we are staying at the same hotel and isn't their a policy that you are supposed to be wearing a shirt". Although Miranda said he needs a shirt she wasn't complaining because she enjoyed the view.
"Maybe I'm not sure anyways I just came to get some orange juice then head up to my room but since you are here I will give you some company". Ben said without stuttering.
"Oh oh ok sure yeah that's fine" Miranda said as she was blushing.
Once Miranda and Ben grabbed some food from the breakfast bar the found an empty table in the corner of the room.
"So Miranda what made you come to Bermuda of all places"
"Well you see I'm a general surgeon at Grey Sloan Memorial so I rarely have free time and on top of that I have an 11 year old son so I thought I could get some alone time hear but apparently not" Miranda said but not trying to be rude.
"Oh no way I'm a plastic surgeon at Mercy West and if you don't mind me asking where is your husband".
"Well I happened to be divorced but as of right now I am not seeing anyone".
"Oh I'm sorry to hear that but I do have to get going I'm riding horses on the beach in about an hour would you like to come".
"Sure I guess, meet in the lobby in 45 minutes"?
"Sure see you then" Ben said with a wide smile.
Miranda can not believe what she had just done, she had just agreed to go ride horses on the beach with a man she barely knows and to top it all off she hates horses. Anyways Miranda went up to her room, hopped in the shower, put a few curls in her hair, put on some light makeup because she knew she would probably be sweating, and finally put in some black leggings along with a white causal shirt.
"Hey their you are" Ben said with a smirk.
"Oh sorry was I late"
"Nope, right on time" he said popping the p.
"Ok well let's go" Miranda said in somewhat of a rush.