Hermione smiled at the accomplishment as she glanced at Aurora, who gave her a wink as if telling her 'fantastic job' without uttering a single word. Her cheeks always flushed and butterflies swarmed her stomach whenever Aurora did this to her. She wished the blonde was sentient about the effect she had on her.

Aurora turned her focus to the practice dummy as she raised her wand. With the flick of her wrist and the spell incantation, the wand flew from the wooden figure's hand. She was the only one (besides Harry, of course) to have successfully disarm the figure on their first attempt.

Hermione wasn't surprised by this, and she was proud to be in a relationship with Aurora, who she considered the brightest witch she's ever known.

Once the pair was in the back of both lines, Aurora gently wrapped her arm around the brunette's waist. "Great job," Cedric exclaimed with a grin as he gave Aurora a high five. "Thanks, Ced," she replied as she smiled, "Not so bad yourself."

Hermione leaned into Aurora as she enjoyed the feeling of her arm around her body. Aurora whispered into her ear, "You did amazing," before softly pressing her lips to the brunette's cheek.

Hermione blushed at the gesture as she faced Aurora. "So did you, but I don't think I have to tell you that." She quickly pecked her lips, which, unfortunately, only made them wanting more. If they weren't doing lessons and surrounded by people, Aurora would have grabbed Hermione and kissed her passionately as she pressed her gently against a wall.

After everyone had successfully practised on the dummy, Harry wanted everyone to pair up and practice with each other. As much as Aurora and Hermione desired to pair together, Aurora went with Cedric and Hermione with Ron.

Cedric and Aurora enjoyed disarming each other. It was a peculiar sensation whenever their wand was effectively forced to escape the clutches of their hands.

Harry walked around observing everyone was they practised and made sure they were improving. If not, then he would step in and offer advice. No one stopped until Hermione mentioned the time. Everyone was stunned that the time passed so quick.

It was decided that each week they would come together in this room at the same time they joined that day for their lessons. Some desired for it to be more frequent, but, to no one's surprise, Angelina objected since quidditch practise was important.

For weeks to follow, their lessons continued in the room of requirement, and everyone acted assiduously when Harry was teaching them. Of course, Hermione and Aurora would abscond into the room to read the vast options of books.

One night in the room, the pair were placed on the velvet couch in front of the illuminating fire. The orange hues flickered as they cast lights and shadows on Hermione's face. Aurora laid on her back with her head placed on Hermione's lap, which they were completely content with.

Hermione's hand grasped around a book while she read as her free hand played with Aurora's blonde locks whenever she wasn't flipping a page. Aurora did her best to focus on the book in her grip but found it slightly difficult with Hermione stroking her hair. She thoroughly enjoyed it; it was a small price to pay for her lack of focus if it meant she got to savour Hermione touching her hair.

Aurora's eyes fluttered closed as she enjoyed the sensation and placed the book down on her chest. The leather-bound object filled with inked-pages steadily rose up and down in sync with the blonde's breathing.

As soon as Aurora stopped feeling Hermione's fingers swimming in her locks, her eyes opened to look up at the brunette to meet the chocolate orbs that were already gazing down at her.

"Why'd you stop," asked Aurora as her brows lightly knitted together.

A smile crept onto Hermione's face. "I thought you drifted off." Aurora's head shook in her lap. "I couldn't focus on anything but your fingers gliding through my hair." Hermione quirked one of her brows as she continued to smile. "If I knew it only took so little to distract you, I would've--," Hermione started to speak as Aurora sat up and leaned near her face.