25

"𝕹𝖔𝖇𝖔𝖉𝖞 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗 𝖒𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊𝖉, 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓 𝖕𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘, 𝖍𝖔𝖜 𝖒𝖚𝖈𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖙 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖍𝖔𝖑𝖉."
― 𝖅𝖊𝖑𝖉𝖆 𝕱𝖎𝖙𝖟𝖌𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑𝖉

⋆⋆⋆

(let's add some spice

(let's add some spice. if you are NOT 18+, then only read the first half please)

ONCE AURORA saw the room of requirement, its wonders hypnotized her. It wasn't a surprise to her that even Hogwarts had its own secrets.

Mirrors surrounded the room as if they were constructing the walls. The room was spacious, which was perfect for them to practice and ameliorate their knowledge. A practice dummy disguised as a Death Eater was even provided for their use.

Not to mention the hundreds of leather-bound books that filled one of the walls. As soon as Hermione and Aurora noticed it, their eyes grew bigger with fascination. They knew they would be spending more time in this room.

Harry was elected leader of the group since he was the deftest for the position; it made perfect sense.

A name was then created for their group: Dumbledore's Army, D.A. for short. Ginny came up with the splendid name since she brought up the magnificent point that it's what the ministry--and Umbridge--fear the most.

Everyone was happy they finally had a place to have their defence lessons from Harry. Two lines were formed to begin. Harry and Neville were currently in the front as Harry instructed Neville on what to do. Cedric and Ron stood behind them with Hermione and Aurora following.

Everyone silently watched. Neville seemed nervous about being the first person, but Harry gave him a reassuring nod that it would be fine. With the wrong swish of the wand and the mumbling of the word 'expelliarmus', Neville's wand flew from his hand to the back of the room. Everyone ducked out of the wand's way as it passed over them.

"I'm hopeless," Neville muttered in a despondent tone, castigating himself over a small mishap. "No, you're just flourishing your wand too much. Try it like this," said Harry before he continued to demonstrate, perfectly disarming the practice dummy.

Everyone continued to move up through the line to practice. Cedric accomplished it in under three attempts, which earned him a high-five and smile from Aurora as he turned to walk to the back of the line. Hermione watched and smiled at their short interaction as she completely adored their friendship and how precious Aurora was.

Once Aurora and Hermione were up, Aurora told her to go first with a comforting smile. Hermione took a deep breath as she raised her wand to perform the spell. She was successful on her second try.