🦋 Chapter 6 🦋

Soldier #1~ "Your highness, we found a butterfly hairclip and a torn piece of cloth"

King Sombra~ "That means she's still here. Split up and find her. I will not rest until she is found"

Many miles away from King Sombra, Fluttershy and the others were still running. They weren't sure if they were close to the edge of the forest. They stopped to catch their breath after running for so long, but were lucky they escaped. Zecora couldn't believe tjat her only home was destroyed and was mad at King Sombra for burning it down.

Fluttershy~ "What does he want from me? I haven't done anything"

Rainbow Dash~ "I don't know Fluttershy. Maybe its something to do with your power? Other than that i have no clue"

Blitz~ "This is madness. I thought he was banished long ago. Why is he back?"

Zecora~ "He's after a power in order to become fully powerful. Its a powerful that was believed to be a myth. A rare kid of power. Fluttershy the power you have is the exact ability. Maybe it was passed down to you from an ancestor lomg ago but that i don't know"

It was fascinating hearing about an ability so rare that everyone doesn't know unless a relative has had it. Fluttershy wanted to know who had it and was really interested in it. No wonder why King Sombra is after her so bad. He's after the power that Fluttershy has, to gain complete control and rule the whole of the entire kingdom. Rainbow Dash was also intriguied as well and Blitz was still confused. After taking a break, they carried on walking again. It was nighttime and Fluttershy heard twigs snapping and jumped. Out jumped King Sombra's soldiers and King Sombra himself.

Blitz~ "How did you find us?"

King Sombra~ "That's not important. What's important is that power your pink haired friend has that i want"

Rainbow Dash~ "Stay away from her or else"

King Sombra~ "Oh my we have a feisty one here"

One of the soldiers hit Rainbow Dash from behind making her unconscious which made Blitz angry. Fluttershy in bravery whistled for her butterfly friends and instantly they showed up and helped out. It worked but after a while King Sombra caught them in a cage and grabbed Fluttershy, tied her up and left. Everyone else was taken and brought to the cell were all of the villagers from Fluttershy's home were kept.

Applejack~ "Looks like new people are arrivin"

Rainbow Dash~ "Let me go you idiots"

Rainbow Dash and Blitz were shoved into the cell by a guard. Fluttershy's friends watched out of curiosity and whl they were seeing as they haven't seen them before.

Pinkie Pie~ "Oooh who are you?"

Rainbow Dash~ "We came from a forest and we were caught trying to help Fluttershy escape from King Sombra"

Twilight~ "Wait you know Fluttershy? How?"

Blitz~ "We found her unconscious in the forest from a head injury. So we brought her back to our house and helped her"

Rarity~ "That's awfully nice nice of you errrr"

Blitz~ "I'm Blitz and this is my twin sister Rainbow Dash"

Fluttershy's introduced then themselves bit one of the guards banged on the bars to shut them up. They had to figure out a way to escape. Meanwhile Fluttershy was in the same cell as Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. Luna felt guilty for giving away where Fluttershy was hiding.

Princess Celestia~ "Are you alright Fluttershy?"

Fluttershy~ "I'm okay Princess. I made some new friends and they helped me"

Fluttershy blushed as she was thinking of Rainbow Dash. Celestia smiled. Her bruises really ached and her cuts were stinging. Princess Luna wanted to say sorry to Fluttershy.

Princess Luna~ "I'm sorry Fluttershy. I had to tell him where you were or else he would kill my sister"

Fluttershy~ "Its Okay Luna, i forgive you. You wanted to protect your sister"

Princess Luna was gkad Fluttershy forgave her. Then King Sombra entered and was grinning from ear to ear evily. He couldn't wait to accomplish his evil deed.

To be continued......

Hey guts. I hope you like the story so far. Let me know in the comments what you think about it and if you want me to do a sequel soon.