🦋 Chapter 7 🦋

Rainbow Dash couldn't stop thinking about Fluttershy. She was always on her mind. Twilight noticed.

Twilight~ "Hey Rainbow Dash, thanks for looking after Fluttershy up till now"

Rainbow Dash~ "Its okay. My brother helped too"

Blitz~ "No trouble at all"

Twilight smiled. She wanted to know them better cause they were super friendly. They talked about themselves and i mean everything. Rainbow Dash explained how she and her brother ended up living in the dark forest and it was tragic.

You see, they lived in a different kingdom called cloudsdale and one day it was under attack.

Flashback:

Rainbow Dash and Blitz were playing hopsctoch with other kids near the houses. The other kids were derpy and Red Sky.

Young Rainbow Dash~ "Who wants to play a different game?"

Young Derpy~ "Who are those men over there?"

The four friends looked where Derpy was pointing and saw men standing there silently. Blitz had a bad feeling and so did Red Sky. Rainbow Dash reassured everyone that it was probably their dads keeping an eye on them. Suddenly they heard screams and they ran to hide somewhere safe. From their hiding place, they saw the men charging at the village and attacked everyone. Red Sky got scared and wanted to cry but kept quiet. Rainbow Dash and Blitz saw their dad fighting them off and their mom. Derpy wanted her mom. Then heard a door knock on their hiding place and Blitz was ready to jump them. The door opened revealing their parents.

After everyone got out, the attackers were killing everyone and captured the kids.

Red Sky~ "I want my mommy!"

Attacker#1~ "Get em boys"

Lightening~ "Not on my watch"

More fights broke out and the mom's protected the children. Suddenly out of nowhere, Rainbow and Bliz's dad got shot.

Firefly~ "Lightening! Kids run away from here as fast as you can till your safe"

The kids listened and they ran. Red Sky was captured after she tripped and told the others to run. Then Derpy heard gunfire.

Derpy~ "M-mom?...."

Young Blitz~ "Mom...dad.."

Then 3 men appeared ready to capture Rainbow Dash, Blitz and Derby. Derpy was scared but Rainbow Dash told her to run and not stop. Derpy did exactly that and it was now Rainbow Dash and Blitz against the thugs.

Young Rainbow Dash~ "Your gonna regret everything you've done"

Flashback end.

Twilight and her friends were shocked about what happened. They had no idea what they went through. Rainbow Dash also said that after they defeated the 3 men, they returned to the village and were traumatised by the slaughtered people. Their friends, family, everyone they had known were murdered in cold blood and for what reason?

Another Flashback:

Young Blitz~ "I'm going to be sick. Why?"

Young Rainbow Dash~ "I can't believe it. Our home, gone in a blink of an eye"

It started to rain. Rainbow Dash was super mad at those men for killing everyone. Then they saw something they wished they didn't see. Their parents and Derpy and Red Sky's parents. Laying there lifeless. The parents were holding each other, accepting their fate. Rainbow Dash fell to her knees and screamed and cried loud. Blitz cried silently not knowing what to do.

As it rained, Blitz grabbed a shovel and started digging. Rainbow Dash then helped Blitz dig a hole for them to let the parents rest in peace. After Rainbow Dash and Blitz finished burying their parents and their friends parents and everyone else's, Rainbow Dash looked at all the graves and was ready to burst with anger.

Young Rainbow Dash~ "I'm going to kill them"

Young Blitz~ "Rainbow Dash...."

Young Rainbow Dash~ "I AM GOING TO MURDER EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THOSE MEN. THEY DESTROYED OUR HOME AND KILLED EVERYONE. OUR PARENTS DIED"

Young Blitz~ "YOU THINK KILLING THEM IS GONNA FIX IT? YOU'LL BE NO BETTER THAN THOSE MEN"

Rainbow Dash cried again and Blitz hugged his sister tight making sure that he'll protect her no matter what.

Young Blitz~ "We have each other. Its just us. We have to stick together"

Young Rainbow Dash~ *sniffles* "Your right bro"

End of flashback

Applejack~ "That was very sad and traumatising for you at that age"

Rarity~ "Before that happened, have you seen those men before darling?"

Blitz~ "I don't remember. It was some time ago"

Rainbow Dash~ "The one dudes face...still burned in my eyes. I recognise him"

Pinkie Pie~ "Who Dashie?"

Blitz sees anger in Rainbow Dash's eyes and trying to calm her down. Twilight tries doing the same thing but no luck.

Rainbow Dash~ "Our uncle. He was one of the attackers"

To be continued......

Hey guys. Sorry for the late update but here it is. If you didn't know who Red Sky is, she is my oc. Stay tuned for the next chapter 😁😁😁