🦋 Chapter 4 🦋

(warning this includes a little violence)

Fluttershy woke up from the nightmare hyperventilating. She was glad it wasn't real, but also afraid that it might happen. She got up wondering where Rainbow Dash and Blitz were. She went looking for them and she noticed Rainbow Dashes clothes on the ground so she picked them up. She found Blitz with a spear trying to catch some fish and she saw Rainbow Dash bathing and quickly closed her eyes blushing with embarrassment. Rainbow Dash noticed and wanted to tease her a little bit.

Rainbow Dash~ "Like what you see?"

Fluttershy~ "I was simply looking for you and your brother. I'm not looking"

Rainbow Dash~ "I see"

Rainbow Dash got up out of the water to dry herself off. Fluttershy kept blushing and tried not to look and handed the clothes to Rainbow Dash without looking. Rainbow Dash giggled and got dressed again just in time for Blitz to come over holding his spear and a load of fish. He was soaking from head to toe.

Blitz~ "Slippery little rascals. Oh your awake Fluttershy, how was your sleep?"

Fluttershy~ "Just a nightmare, nothing to worry about"

Rainbow Dash~ "Are they constant nightmares?"

Fluttershy~ "Sometimes, but its only little things. I get scared easily"

Blitz cooked the fish and gave some to his sister and Fluttershy. Fluttershy had never tried fresh fish straight from the river. She tried some and it was good. After they ate Blitz and Fluttershy gavered their stuff and off they went. Fluttershy didn't realise how far deep into the woods she ran when escaping from King Sombra that day. Its funny how one minute everything was normal and the next, everything changed.

Rainbow Dash~ "So who is this King Sombra dude?"

Fluttershy~ "I don't know much tbh, but he's lord of the darkness. He enslaves anyone who he terrorises. Like my hometown"

Rainbow Dash~ "Me and Blitz have been living in the woods a long time. But I feel like i lived somewhere else before"

Blitz~ "Same here only i remember shards of it"

Fluttershy thought that it was intriguing and wanted to know more about the twins. She thought about her friends and was missing them terribly and was worried about them. She was figuring out how she would face King Sombra. Herself? No. Fluttershy was to scared. Maybe the twins could help someway.

Blitz~ "Shhhh. Don't move a muscle"

Rainbow Dash~ "What is it bro?"

Fluttershy~ "Wolf!"

Fluttershy, Blitz and Rainbow Dash were surrounded by a pack of timber wolves. They had to fight their aay out. One of the wolves jumped on Blitz a clawed his back. Rainbow Dash used her bow and arrow to shoot. Fluttershy ducked down and screamed in fear when suddenly a swarm of butterflies fluttered around each wolf making them runaway.

Rainbow Dash~ "How did you do that?"

Fluttershy~ "Do what Dashie?"

Blitz~ "You made a swarm of butterflies defend us from the wolves"

Fluttershy~ "I don't know, it just happened"

Rainbow Dash~ "Probably just a coincidence?"

No one knew the answer to what happened with the butterflies, perhaps maybe it was a coincidence or something that no one knows yet. Fluttershy remembered the blue glittery butterfly she encountered before and the dream with luna. Maybe it was all connected somehow? Maybe, or maybe not. Back at the castle, King Sombra is trying to get answers from Celestia but it seems impossible.

King Sombra~ "I'll ask you again. Where is Fluttershy and who is the butterfly princess?!"

Princess Celestia~ "You think a few bruises will get me talking? I'll never talk to you"

King Sombra~ "Then i guess we'll have to do it the hard way"

King Sombra ordered someone to "hurt" Celestia. Luna got really angry and tried to get herself free. She couldn't bare her sister getting hurt so she had no choice but to tell.

Princess Luna~ "I'll talk okay? Just don't hurt my sister"

King Sombra~ "A wise choice my dear. You may stop now captain"

Luna~ "I'll tell you everything"

King Sombra~ "Where is Fluttershy?"

Princess Luna~ "The day you invaded our kingdom, she ran into the dark forest to escape"

King Sombra~ "Tell me who the new princess is"

Princess Celestia~ "Luna...."

King Sombra~ *slaps Luna* "SPEAK!"

Princess Luna~ "Its Fluttershy..."

To be continued.........

Read the warning before reading the chapter.