Chapter V

"Oh my goodness! So sorry about that! Are you okay?"

Xiao Zhan stumbled on him nearly losing his balance during the collision. Fortunately, the man helped him upright by holding him by the arm.

I am fine... but are you familiar with me?" he asked. "Are you also a friend of Zhuo Cheng?... but I didn't see you at our table." Xiao Zhan continues, examining the stranger's face for a second.

While assisting Xiao Zhan out of the bathroom, the man asked back, "Did Zhou Cheng come with you?" "Where is your party?" "Let me take you back to them," he said with a worried voice. 

In the meantime, the alcohol had already begun his effect on Xiao Zhan. His vision had become blurry, and the ground was spinning around him. Although he did not know that man, it wasn't too long before Xiao Zhan's drunken self took over.  

Usually, he sets a limit for how much he drinks to control himself. Xiao Zhan, however, has had the odds against him since the beginning of the evening. And now, this young man with dark brown eyes was going to be another victim.

As Xiao Zhan interrogated the tall man, he was clenching his hands on his arm. "Who are you?" And where is Zhuo Cheng?" The tall man was surprised by Xiao Zhan's actions and tried to free himself but was unable to do so.

When drunk, Xiao Zhan loses all sense of personal space. He will stick close to whoever is next to him. His grip also becomes stronger than it normally would be.

"I..I'm Zhuo Cheng's friend and we're on our way to him", he stuttered, blushing.  

After hearing Zhuo Cheng's name from the stranger, Xiao Zhan felt somewhat relaxed. He stayed still for a minute but continued to stare at the man next to him.

With a Xiao Zhan now glued to his arm, the stranger, dumbfounded by the situation he got into, went to the nearest seat he could find. The stranger was confused. Is he going to have to call Zhuo Cheng, since he doesn't know the address of our little drunkard? Can he start by searching Xiao Zhan's wallet for a business card? Is there an emergency phone number he can call?

 After quick thinking, the man proceeded to search through Xiao Zhan's inside pocket. Each of his touches, however, caused Xiao Zhan to react unexpectedly, causing him to enfold the stranger in his embrace.

With seductive whispers, Xiao Zhan inquired, "What are you trying to accomplish with your hands in my shirt?".

As a result of Xiao Zhan's actions, he attempted to free himself from the human cuff but failed. He thus stroked Xiao Zhan's lips with his cheeks in his movement. Resulting in him admiring Xiao Zhan, it was as if he was frozen in place. A chuckle escaped Xiao Zhan's mouth.

Xiao Zhan got all flirty, and the proximity between the two men dissipated every second, making the stranger's cheeks bright red. 

"Ba-dump! Ba-dump! Ba-dump!" He heard his heart beating clearly despite the loud bar. The stranger murmured, "What was that?". 

An odd feeling began to grow in his chest. However, the thought quickly slipped out of his mind. Right now, the only concern is getting this person back to their home, safe and sound.

 Right now, the only concern is getting this person back to their home, safe and sound