Chapter#4: The Present Situation.

i.e. 5 Years Later:

Well, the rest of the years passed normally except that there was still no sign of Adrian. No one knew where he was. He never returned. And just like that everyone got used to of being without him.

After five years, Ana and Belle started on getting trained in their family's company. They both were still in college but that's how Ash and Ryan did it so Alan wanted them to do the same.

Ryan had changed alot. He was now married to a wonderful woman and was soon going to have a child. He lived originally in Romania where his father was but was in Columbia a lot of the time too.

His father wanted to shift back to Columbia too but grandpa told him to wait a few months and permanently shift with them to California where they had their base once but lost it due to some difficult times.

The Rodriguezes had their business started in California first. Then they started it in Columbia too. Due to some issues, they lost their business in California and all the members moved to Columbia.

They stayed in Columbia for a few years. Ana and Belle were in middle school when grandpa decided to move back to California as they wanted their business started in California again.

The plan was to do it eventually. First Ana and Belle together with their mothers would go there. Grandpa, as you know, went with them. While Alan, Adrian and Ash stayed back with their mother.

They had all the plans ready about starting their business in California but then grandpa's health got affected and those who had moved to California had to move back to Columbia. (The part where Ana and Belle leave in Book 1)

The business plan was at a pause.

Now it was back in action and the plan was that the children i.e. Ash, Ryan, Belle and Ana were the ones who would help in building it and soon would be the ones to handle it on their own.

And during this time, grandpa intented to marry Ana and Belle off too. There were marriage proposals for them in Columbia too but those business parteners of the Rodriguezes wanted to marry Ana and Belle in exchange for some shares.

It was a business deal. That meant that those people wanted to buy Ana and Belle. And that was never happening. Not even if those marriage proposals were the last he received for Ana and Belle.

And yeah, Ash! Well, he is engaged but the lady with whom he was engaged wanted to complete her studies first and intended to help her husband in business with which Ash was completely fine.

#################################

2 Months Later:

Everyone shifted to California. Altogether this time. The first thing Belle wanted to do with her newfound freedom i.e going out without any adult and can visit friends was to wander around the city till they had the chance and the break from work, "Ana, wanna go out?"

"No. I'm not allowed to date", Ana joked.

Belle turned her around to face her, "But baby, I love you." Belle said it in a desperate manner, playing along with Ana's joke.

"Aww...then, ok", Ana said and then they proceeded to act like they were going to kiss but pulled away laughing.

"This one never gets old", Belle commented.

"So, you wanted to 'go-out' with me?", Ana asked.

"Yup. It's been a long time since we left this place. Let's go have a look at it", Belle said giving Ana that look.

"Just us. No Adults!", Ana recognized that look.

"Exactly!", Belle exclaimed and they both screeched.