27~ Natalie White

Magsimula sa umpisa

Before I had the chance to snap back a reply another well dressed choreographer spoke,
"Formation everybody. Firstly ladies place your right hand in the palm of your partner's raised left hand, palms facing each other."

I placed my hand forcefully on a Xavier rolling his eyes and raised our conjoined palms up.

"Hold my hand tightly, would you? Can you even do the bare minimum?"

"Sure. Gladly", He squeezed my hand so tight, it made me bite my lip to suppress squealing in pain.

Before the choreographers were able to notice, he swooped low and pulled my bottom lip from inbetween my teeth and laid a small peck before lessening the hold on my hand with a cool smirk adorning his face while I  blushed beet red.

"Now gentleman place your right hand on the shoulder blade of your partner", The choreographer explained and did the same with her partner.

Xavier placed his hand on the small of my back and teasingly slowly, trailed his hand up my body, following every dip and curve delicately before coming to a rest on my shoulder blade.

"What're you doing?", I gritted out.

"Tango", He winked suggestively.

It takes two to Tango. My subconscious explained the nonsense he just blurted.

"We aren't Tango-ing. Pay attention", I flicked his forehead.

"Yet", He winked again while rubbing his forehead.

"Now ladies place you hands on the right shoulder of your partner's"

Deciding to go for payback, I pressed my palm to his very tight chest and pushed my hand up to his shoulder, feeling all his deliciously tight muscles underneath.

"Having a closed dance hold means standing just slightly to the right of your partner ladies", The male choreographer went on pushing the girls into place and before he could reach me, Xavier pulled me in position to the right.

"Now listen closely, we dance to the beat of 1, 2, 3. At 1-step forward with your left foot and slide your right foot to meet it and then step to the right, thats 2. Your weight now shifts to the right foot so your left slides to meet it and thats 3. Don't worry with a bit of practice you'd get the hang of it"

"I'm so stepping on your feet today", Xavier chuckled evilly.

"Don't you dare put your elephant feet on me!"

"Nah I'll put my elephant trunk in you" I wanted to slap that smirk right off his face but I counted to three imaginary punches in my head and calmed myself.

"Stop being horny and dance", I swatted his shoulder.

"It's hard when you're wearing such short skirts everyday"

"Not my problem. Now shut up!", I whisper yelled and started moving to the counts as the waltz music started.

Needless to say, Xavier kept true to his promise and stepped on me multiple times, earning several glares from my end.

"Why is this shit so complicated!?", Xavier groaned in frustration after stepping on me for the zillionth time.

"Maybe if you actually listened to the instructions and followed the beat I wouldn't have to ice my feet tonight.", I huffed out while trying to lead him so he'd get the footing right.

"Stop exaggerating, I didn't step that hard on you"

"Do you want me to show you how it feels with these heels on?"

"Fuck this shit!", Xavier exclaimed as he pushed me away and twirled me into his arms before shifting his hands on to my waist and moving me against him like in a normal couple dance instead of the waltz.

"So you know at least some moves...", I teased before he dipped me and pecked me on my lips.

"I got moves", he whispered deeply against my lips in a wink as his hands trailed down to my ass.

"What's happening here?", The female choreographer interrupted us.

I shrugged and shifted my attention back to Xavier's lips. Pulling him down, I tried to kiss him again but she kicked us out!

I was about to storm back in and kick the choreographer out but Xavier restrained me.

"Hold your horses Bella"

"I'll hold my horses after I give that bitch a piece of my mind"

"Wouldn't you rather stay out here and kiss me instead of having me step on you in there?", He brought up a wise argument for once.

"Well put" I turned in his arms to face him. But before I could pick up where we left off, we were interrupted yet again by the school bell ringing indicating the start of lunch.