Not an Outcast (Female Sasuke X Sharingan User MR)

A/N: What is this incest or like Kakashi?... @TheKaiUchiha what tho? BTW I asked the question from 2B x MR  and this is the answer.

Your POV

The war... it will be written in history as the 4th Ninja War... 2 days of agonizing torment... Morale... Physic... Lives... These are in line... 7 factions... Protecting the land of Fire... We have a trump card... Naruko(Female Naruto) Uzumaki... 9 tailed jinchuriki... Sasuki (Female Sasuke) Uchiha... Vengeful spirit... 4 hokages... A plethora of shinobis from the 5 villages and samurais from the neutral village as well as a Konoha Cell group composed of outworldish operators lead by a man named Omega 1... And there I was... Given the gift of Sasuki's eldest sister Itacha... A sharingan eye...

Sakuro (Male Sakura): Y/N you are now healed. You took so much beating I took Hinan as well

Hinan (Male Hinata): you basically lost 80% of your chakra

"I thank you both"

I went to Sasuki and looked around the 10 tails

"Shall we concentrate on area of effect"

Sasuki: hmm you are smarter than you look L/N

"Meditation and training can change someone... I rely on my tactics as well"

Naruko: hey you jerks wait for meee!!!!!

I chuckled and said to the blonde

"Keep up hokage the hour is ripe"

A rock wall was made with the help of Ino Shika Cho's information getting a simple jutsu to be use by all. They have the beast at bay.

[Time skip with an explanation... I skipped much of the huge @ss battle and except for the next one cause I need to make other chapters too hehe]

Everything was now good except for one thing... The last Naruko vs Sasuki standoff. All of the battles have been disrupted one way or another. So the "sisters" had to make the last fight.

It was destructive,  Naruko's tailed beast bombs echoed throughout the valley, Sasuki's lightning cackled the skies above. I felt the winds shift as it turns out Naruko used her tailed beast chakra to make a cerberus fox make powerful rasengans. Darkness was overwhelming because of Sasuki's Susanoo. I began making my way to the Final Valley.

When I got to the river i saw what seems to be their depleted state. A few small jutsus there. A powerful hook to the right, even a hit that knock them both. By the sleight of hand both have acquired chakra. Both of them charge their respective jutsus. As their hands collided, a blinding flash was made. Both fell from to what seem to be Hashirama and Madara's fingers.

I went down and grabbed my ripped shirt. Seeing their dominant arms gone I had to wrap them to heal up.

The two talked their differences. Sasuki hears something from Naruko.

Naruko: You still are my friend.

Sasuki cried leaning his head to the other side. I went to Naruko and patched her arm.

"9 tailed jinjuriki knows how to talk her ways to someone huh?"

My voice surprise the two teens and Sasuki kept her cool not to cry but it was too late.

"You two did well ladies especially you Uchiha" this caused a blush from Sasuki

"No matter how much you break something. There will always be a way to mend it" He grabbed another cloth from his tattered top and wrapped it on Sasuki's amputated arm. Then he formed a small fireball to throw up the sky.