Murakumo X Specialized Assassin! Male Reader

Ah yes a special oneshot from my fave Senran Kagura character, Murakumo so why don't we go for a 2 parter. Welp let's all start then. (Warning: Epic Battle Up ahead)

3rd P. O. V.

Murakumo, a shy woman under a scary Oni mask of the Elite Gessen Shinobis. For Y/N it ain't it cause he saw her face a while back. Now let's leave that to Y/N's mind cause this after all Murakumo's time to shine. Well you she she is near on her deadline of her book and the Comiket is near.

Murakumo's P. O. V.

"Damn I am near completion" I say under my breathe. Finally I gave it a final touch and then lifted up my work and cheer. Minori then cheered as well cause she is beside me (Bad moment to write an 18+ Doujin). After putting the new piece down I see my crush Y/N enter the room. He looks tired carrying a 10kg of ammo and guns. He sat across the kotatsu and had his head on the table then Minori bugged her and said.

Minori: Y/N-senpai did you bring any suweets~?

I see that she is begging him and he looks up at her smiling. He gets his knapsack and gave her a bento box and a bottle of milk. He then said:

Y/N: Open it up cause it's your fave.

And she did. Inside was crepes filled with sweet syrups, fruits and such. Her eyes lit up and began to dig in and he smile. He looks at me and said:

Y/N: Anyway, Murakumo I bought some more supplies for you here take it.

He then gave me a medium bag full of pencils, colored or regular, and some paper. I blushed under my mask but kept my composure and thanked him and he nods back and the others came in. Shiki being abnoxious near me, Yozakura making dinner and Yumi being calm.

Y/N P. O. V.

After giving my crush her new materials. I have my head down on the kotatsu. I surely got tired cause of spying the Crimson squad and Hebijo school shinobis. I shut my eye taking a nap and what it feels like 5 minutes the alarm went off and the girls sprung up to action. I went to my room and grabbed 2 of my Glocks silenced, my armored hood and a bayonet knife.

I went out and saw Hebijo shinobis clashing in with my friends so I started flanking them and find an opportunity to hit anyone. I saw Ryobi jump and shoot Yozakura so I shot first her rifle and threw a knife at her trigger hold sticking the rifle to a tree. When she got back down to the ground I ran to the other side of the battle field and kneed her in the process running to the aforementioned tree and getting the bayonet finding another flanking formation. I am behind another tree and grabbed a rock throwing it straight to Ryona's head knocking her down. 3 left and I have a perfect plan for Miyabi and Imu. On the other hand I saw Murasaki and Murakumo trying to fight each other but it seems like Murasaki is out off her game, literally, so I ran to Miyabi and weighted on to her shoulder. I grabbed my pistol and tried to knock her with the grip. It was unbelievable I actually did it so I saw Imu is now on to my crush and with that I shot a barrage of warning shots but no she kept on fighting Murakumo and Murasaki just dropped there defeated. Murakumo is being defeated as well so I ran at Imu with my bayonet and fought with that.

Murakumo P. O. V

I dropped and saw my crush using a knife on Imu. He was doing well but i turned to my friends and I looked at him again and Imu's staff flew to my face and shattered my mask. I began to hide my face and opened my hand a little seeing him hitting Imu. When he is done they've retreat angrily wanting revenge. I then see him walking to my spot and caressed my face. I looked and hugged him seeing he is ok.

"S-senpai I was weak I couldn't fight right."

Y/N: To be honest you fought well nothing is wrong with that.

"But I let my guard down and-"

In my surprise he kissed me being so steamy we are I pulled him closer and broke it saying.

"I love you too Y/N"

He chuckled we got back together planning how to counter Hebijo

(To be continued...)

A/N: alright part two will be made so I am currently taking request from Crow, Barry (yo Barry tell Incognito to request too), Astaroth, and from you people. So request, read, vote and repeat cause we'll be overcoming Barry's Pyrocynical score. And goodnight ladies and gents pece.