Diagnosed with A Love Potion

*This is a Cmicrea12 Original*
*And don't play song till light smut scene*

Third person POV)

Sonic and Nikola,(my fan name for bendy) best friends, had arrived at a log cabin for a while away from cloe(me) and the others.

Nikola fumbled with the keys and finally got the door open.

They both put the bags down and sonic went and slouched on the couch.

While Nikola rummaged through the wine cabinet. ( xD I had to)

"Uhhh nik what are you doing?" Sonic asked confused as to why he was going through the cabinet.

"Seeing if they have some Goddamn Liquor or something. I had to go without a drink for the whole fucking ride." Nikola said not stopping his search for a drink.

Sonic just sighed ending the conversation.

But then a gun shot was heard.

"WHO THE HELL IS IN MY HOUSE?!"

A elderly voice with a Southern accent yelled.

Nik and sonic both said

"Oh shit."

They ran out of the house only to bump into the woman.

They yelped and raised their hands and said

"DON'T KILL US MA'AM! WE RENTED THIS PLACE FOR THE WEEKEND!"

the elderly woman then said

"Ohhh you must be the the man who rented my house out for the weekend." The woman said as she pointed the gun at Nikola.

Nikola then said"Yes I am but PLEASE watch where you're aiming that thing!!"

"Ok fair enough." She lowered her gun and held her hand out.

"Th' names Lois."

Nik and sonic both took a turn to shake her hand and said their names.

"Pleasure to meet you two. Now give me two shakes of a lambs tail and I'll be out of your hair and fur soon enough." She walked to her house and grabbed the bags she pre-packed for her stay in the motel nearby.

"I'll be taking my leave now boys."

Nik and Sonic said goodbye and the elderly woman drove off in her pickup.

Nik then ran back inside and rummaged through the wine cabinet once more.

Sonic wnet upstairs and called dibs on the biggest bed.

It was Soft and perfect for sonic's needs.

So he went downstairs and saw Nik with a bottle of wine and was pouring it into a glass.

"I see you found something alcoholic for yourself."

"I know you're sober sonic, and you don't know what you're missing out on." He then put the wine bottle back in the cabinet and took a sip of wine.