Mistake number 1

Anger and annoyance washed over the teen's body like a tidal wave. He let a strand of his hair fall into his dark eyes. A dark figure stood in the corner of the teen's room, leaning against the closet door. The thing had glowing blue eyes with black cat-like slits and sharp animal-like teeth. "Come on~ let's hurry up and do this~", the thing said, grinning widely. The teen ignored 'Thing' and stared at the round object in his hand.

Blood-curdling screams were heard throughout the house. He let a frustrated sigh escape his lips, lifting his body up off the bed and strolling slowly out of his room. 'Thing' followed suit as he walked down the dimly lit hallway. "Why don't you talk to me?~ You never talk to me when we're alone, Seth." Thing whined, following Seth close behind. Seth ignored Thing, entering the basement. In there was a girl chained up to the blood-stained pale blue wall. Her bones stuck out of her pale dry skin. He approached the girl crouching down to her level, leaning a little towards her. He held out the small object to her, making her look. "Sorry about taking this. The creature next to you told me to do it." Seth mumbled, staring into her eyes... Well, eye... Her other eye was in his hand, with some of the muscle hanging onto it. Her face was covered in dry blood, along with dried tears. Seth stood up, leaving her eye on the floor in front of her.

He slowly walked over to a small rusted metal table, stretching his slender hand towards an object. He held it up to the light, examining the rusted blade closely. "How's this one?" Seth asked Thing. Thing nodded contently. He sauntered over to the girl, pointing his claw-like finger to her torso. "Let's bring out her organs this time~", Thing stated, then pointed to where Seth should start, "Right here." Seth stumbled over to the girl, as she tried to scoot as close to the wall as possible. His eyes turned a bright glowing blue, Thing now taking over his body. He crouched down again, this time a wicked smile across his face. "Don't worry, This won't hurt much. Try to keep your voice down, not that anyone would hear you though." He stated, his voice low and raspy. He held the blade up to the end of her ribcage. She whimpered, hot tears streaming down the side of her panicked face. He slowly put pressure onto the blade, slicing through her skin. He dragged the blade down to her waistline, blood dripping down the cut. He opened where he cut, making her scream in agony. He couldn't help but let out a small chuckle, hearing her muffled screams. He started examining his work, watching the blood drip down her body.

"What should I start with?" Seth asked Thing, who was watching intently. "Hmm... Let's start with hanging her intestines~" Thing answered. Seth nodded, reaching his hand into the hole he created. The girl's screams were muffled by the rag in her mouth.

He continues to pull out her intestines, watching the blood spill out. Suddenly a loud knock was heard throughout the house. Thing stopped what he was doing getting out of Seth's meat suit. Seth's eyes change back to their normal light brown. He let out another frustrated sigh, getting up from his current position, a wave of confusion washed over him as he thought to himself, ¨Who's here?.

Before he reached the door he turned back to the girl. "Don't make any sounds, okay?" he stated, giving her a small smile. Her eyes were drooping and losing color. He turned back and walked out to the front door, locking the basement door behind him. Thing suddenly appeared next to Seth after disappearing. "Who's here?" he asked softly. "Cops. They want to see you." Thing answered, Grinning widely. Seth opened the door, smiling brightly at the cops. "Hello! How can I help you guys?" Seth greeted happily. "Sir, have you seen this girl?", The police officer pulled out a picture of a girl with long light brown hair and bright blue eyes, "Someone had last seen her here, leaving your house." Seth examined the picture, then gave it back to the officer. "Sorry, I haven't seen her for a while. She left to go to her boyfriend's house. Though, when she came to talk to me she was covered in bruises." he lied. The cop on the left glared at him. "Well thank you for your time. We'll leave now." The one on the right stated. Then, the one on the left ran in through Seth. He got knocked over and fell to the ground. The officer opened the basement door and immediately regretted it.

The basement door swung open, revealing the tall shadow figure who followed the teen around. Thing grinned, grabbing the officer by the neck. He lifted him up, ripping his limbs off his body. The second officer followed behind, finding Thing and his dead partner. He stumbled back a little, drawing his gun. Thing swiftly grabbed the gun, waving his hand slightly in front of the man. "You are gonna go look at the boyfriend's house and find the murder weapon at his house. Put these fingerprints around the room." Thing stated, brainwashing the man. The man nodded slowly, walking out of the house. Seth had been standing in the doorway, watching the scene unfold. "How long will he stay like that?" Seth questioned, watching the cop car drive off. "He won't remember this happening, but will continue living his life like he used to." The figure stated. The male sighed, looking at his now blood-stained rug. "Clean this up will you? You made a mess this time. I have to go get a new rug." He stated, shooting a glare at the figure. Thing chuckled, opening a small portal and put the torn body into it. Loud barks were heard from the small portal, showing 3 dogs fighting for the body. The figure closed the portal, looking back at the teen. Seth let a sigh escape his lips, running a hand through his hair. He turned on his heel walking back towards his room. "Where are you going? I thought you wanted to get a new rug!" Shouted the figure, as Seth continued to walk, ignoring the calls. Thing let out a frustrated huff, chuckling afterward. "Such a stubborn kid." He mumbled roughly.