Then suddenly, I heard the knock on door. I thanked God for escaping me from that blissful moment because I was not ready and most importantly, I was scared. I opened my mouth and said in low voice, "Shlok, somebody is on the door."

He stopped but I could feel his breath on my neck skin. He murmured softly which I couldn't hear then he sat straight. I didn't know what he was thinking and even, I didn't want to know. I gulped my saliva and tried to calm down myself. I could hear his breath taking sound.

I bit my lips and said, "Come in."
Sarita new employee came in panic state. She said with taking deep breath, "Rashmi, there is a customer who is making fuss."

She was new that's why she was in panic state. I said with calming tone, "It's ok sarita. It's normal. Didn't you inform Ramesh?"

She replied, "Ramesh sir is not here."

I rubbed my temple because I wanted him to handle that suitation. I asked, "do you know where he went?"

She shook her head. I sighed and stood up, "ok, tell me what do you know?" She told me and took step, "ok, let's go."

Shlok took my hand into his palm. I looked at him and gave him smile. He wanted to come with me and I had no problem.

Sarita glanced at our joint hands and smiled. Everyone knew about shlok and me in restaurant. And I had habit of his holding hand that's why I was not embrased but felt relieved.

As we reached at dine area, I heard familiar voice. I frowned to hear his voice. He was last person which I want to meet specially now. I was wondering why he was here.

I heard his voice, "where is resturant manager or owner? I want to meet him. Call them now."
Sarita looked at me helpless while the waiter who was serving that time felt helpless.

I gave sarita relaxing look and took steps towards him. I stood behind him away few steps and said in dominating tone, "Kavish, why are you making fuss? It's not your restaurant."

He turned towards me and looked at me from head to toe. He beamed with excitement, "Oh my god, it's really you Rashmi. Finally, I met you today."

I rolled my eyes, "you said enough now. Tell me what are you doing here?"

He chuckled, "you never changed. So come to direct into business. I need a favor from you. You want to talk here or into your office."

Ramesh told me about him. Kavish tried to contact me since few days. I was not in mood to meet him that's why I didn't take it seriously. But I didn't know he made fuss into my restaurant because meeting to me.

I said, "let's go."

Shlok looked at me suspicious eyes but I gave him look, 'tell you later'. He nodded and we came into my cabin.
I sat on sofa while gestured kavish to sit in front of me. Shlok sat next to me.

Kavish looked at Shlok and greeted with smile, "hello, Mr Garg, I heard a lot about you but I didn't expect to meet you."

Shlok said polielty, "Same to you Mr Natwar."

Kavish glanced when shlok put his arm on my shoulder. He said with smile, "Sorry about last time. I was not in city that's why I couldn't attend your parents' anniversary. Dad told me that Rashmi arranged that party. Believe me I was shocked when I heard it because Rashmi never host any party. Then I got to know you are Suhana's family in law. But...."

I cut him off and asked with frustration, "Kavish, tell me what are you doing in my restaurant?"

Kavish looked at me and smiled sheepishly, "hey, what's hurry? We met after many years. You don't want to catch up."

I said coldly, "You ruined my good time. Do you think I will welcome you?"

I felt Shlok's gaze on me but I ignored. Because I didn't want Kavish knew how much I changed. It's really shocking for me.

Kavish looked at us and asked, "both of you...."

Shlok held my hand in which I worn his ring and raised in air. He said proudly, "We are engaged."

Kavish looked at me with wide open mouth. After few seconds, he asked in shocking tone, "I heard Tushar got married. Rashmi, are you in relationship because of it?"

Shlok looked at him with frown, "What do you mean?"

I glared Kavish and said with expressionless, "he is talking nonsense shlok. Kavish, if you didn't tell me reason, I will throw you outside."

Kavish got my warning and  said in serious tone, "Rashmi, I need a favor from you. As you know, my dad is in politics since many ages but you know very well the suitation of political parties. I want to stand in election this time and I need your help."

I understood what he wanted to say. I knew about his dad. He is good person and he helped a lot since he came into politics. I said with raising my eyebrows, "Why do you think I will help you?"

He said confidently, "Rashmi, your and my aim is same. And I can promise to you anything if I will win."

Shlok was there that's why I couldn't talk him freely. I said after thinking, "I need time to think. Come tomorrow with your proposal at working hours."

He smiled sharply, "of course, dont worry."

I warned him, "remember, don't make fuss otherwise I will throw you out."

He laughed loudly, "Rashmi, think why I did it? If you agreed before, I didn't need to do it."

I scolded him, "just shut up and don't forget to close the door."

He glanced shlok and left. When kavish left, shlok asked me with doubtful, "Rashmi, why does he need your help? His dad and family is already powerful."

I looked at distance and lied, "he wants to make his name himself and he doesn't need my help but 'Queen of kindness'.

He said, "ohh"

I thought I should have tell him now that's why I asked with gulping my saliva, "Shlok, If you meet her now, how will you react?"

He didn't say anything that's why I looked at him. He was thinking something. He kissed my forehead gently and explained, "Rashmi, you don't need to worry about it. It's true I have crush on her but now I love you. It's before meeting to you. She is only my idol."

Wait a minute, did he think I am concerned or jealous to her? But why would I with myself? I didn't stop him because I wanted to know what he thinks about me.

He continued, "Rashmi, it's true I came to close you because I wanted to meet her but when I close you, I got to know what is love. I pestered you because I wanted to meet her but slowly I started to like spend time with you. I like your confident and how you to deal with everyone and suitation. I didn't know when you started to enter into my heart. When you told me that you arranged my meeting with her, I was not excited. I was thinking that I couldn't meet you after it. That's why I didn't go to meet her but came to confess my feelings for you. When suhana told me you are shy and wait for my marriage proposal. I didn't think twice but talked to my parents about you. I don't care which way but if you are my side... In my life... I will do anything. So Rashmi, I don't care I will meet her or not but I am sure my feelings... My love will not change for you."

I smiled brightly because I knew his feelings very well but his confession... I was really moved. I wanted to cry but I controlled my tears.

Before, I didn't care if my surgery would be success or not but after meeting him, I prayed everyday that I live long as I can spend my life with him. I want to get old with him.

I hugged him and put my head on his chest, "Shlok, I love you. Thank you come in my life and tell me what is love."

He hugged me tightly and smiled, "it's my pleasure."

I said with gulping my Saliva, "shlok, can you accompany me tonight?"

Shlok warned, "Rashmi, don't..."

I didn't let him finish, "shlok, I am saying what you are thinking" I said with burying my head into his chest deeply. He chuckled.