Ass ain't property

Start from the beginning

You felt his hands touch your chest for a mere second making yourself a bit insecure at his touch. You felt your cheeks heat up for a specific reason, though not admitting to it.

"Damn by looks you don't seem like you have a chest, but by touch the story checks out different doesn't it?" He whispered in a scratchy voice.

"What?!" You asked with a pink washing over the bridge of your nose trying to regain the confidence you dropped at the sudden feeling.

"What? I gave you the uniform aren't you going to go change? Unless you want to do it here where the customers that walk in can see the view." He said with dead purple eyes.

Your eyes twitched listening to him. "You're so ridiculous I hate ughh where's the damn room?" You said sucking your anger back in.

Speaking truthfully you could go off an bark at him right now, but you didn't want to cause a scene.

Then your parents would be wondering where you were and all of a sudden a police officer answers your phone saying your in a jail cell being beat up by a couple of big shot inmates.

Where would all of your money go?! Ahem sorry, pennies. Where would your rusty dusty old pennies go while your trying to survive the criminal lifestyle.

"Ah right, the room is over here. You can follow me if you want." He said searching for the beige door to the break room all with the covering aisles.

"Well no duh I'm going to follow you, what can I do escape?" You asked rolling your eyes and staring up at him.

Shinsou had let out a sigh which caused you to do so, meeting the black tried eye bagged glowing purple eyes.

You noticed they widened a bit with his slightly raised eyebrow as you stated that sentence out of nowhere.

"Ha!" You suddenly yelled and did a full three sixty turn back towards the automatic door that opened at your single doorstep.

"Oh no you don't poor girl, you're changing now and I'll be showing you the ropes." Shinsou said with a lazy voice.

Despite being tired and appearing dead in human form he pulled on your wrist again with a great strength.

"Hey I- oh." Your breath calmed down feeling his beating heart right on top of your chest.

His body was so close, his face wasn't but it still filled your heart with something. You didn't understand what it was.

"Sweet home Alabama, holy crap wait wrong shit. Ahem wait what was it? Jesus Christ it was on the tip of my tongue! Ah hah it can't escape my big brain, what in the fifty shades of grey is this? Oh wait for me! How can this happen to me!" Neito was a singer and backup dancer with the broom seeing you and Shinsou.

"Can you shut your big ass trap up? For like five minutes?!" Shinsou said raising his voice just an inch up to sound more stern, a yawn escaping his lips after.

He probably used too much energy from false sleep. You thought biting your lip in suffering this talking agony.

I used so much energy already just to scream a little at this bastard. Shinsou thought feeling his head hurt just a bit, pumping from the sides and slowly easing.