TOGE INUMAKI ●◎● WONDERFUL

Start from the beginning

"What is your name?"

"(Y/N)."

"Okay (Y/N) mind if you stay with us?"

Right now, you were in a car with them. You were sitting next to a guy with white hair. You were wearing your new eyeglass which you bought before leaving. The young man named Inumaki were just quiet beside you.

"Hello?"

"Bonito flakes."

"Uhhh-"

"He can only speak ingredients because of something confidental."

You looked at him directly to his eyes, which reminds you of your own eyes. Filled with sadness, you amused that he is sad because he couldn't talk at all. You held his pointer finger which only make him look at you out of confusion.

"Say my name."

"TUNA!"

"Try it say my name."

With hesitation he opened his lips. The girl with eyeglass and the Panda looked at the both of you.

"(Y/N) stop."

The two who witnessed shouted at him as if they were expecting something to happened. But nothing happened, they looked at each other out of confusion.

"Inumaki you can speak?"

"Ohhhh I get it!"

He looked at you once as he explained it to the two.

"(Y/N) can nullify curses with just a touch. So I think I can speak because she was holding my finger."

"You're right!"

They cheered you, this is the first time that someone approached you, treated you as a friend and smile with you. You were brought to a unfamiliar School, they call it Jujutsu High School Tokyo Branch. There is this man with a silk on his eyes looking at you.

"So you want her to join because?"

"She can nullify curses!"

"Is that even possible?"

A young man entered with a serious look on his face, having the name Fushiguro. He looked at you from head to toe.

"Yes! Watch!"

Inumaki sighed because of their plan as you held his pointer finger.

"This is troublesome."

"I-I-I-I-Inumaki spoke and nothing happened!"

Having a pink hair the young man Itadori exclaimed. The Teacher named Gojo were looking at you once again.

"Try it."

You let go of Inumaki's finger as he speak.

"Don't move."

Suddenly Itadori was frozen to his place. You held Inumaki's finger as he speak once again.

"Don't move."

"Why am I the testing subject?"

Itadori was able to move, without having a second though you were accepted. The young lady Nobara was looking at you from head to toe.

"You're pretty but you don't know how to fix yourself-"

"U-uhhmm."

"Don't worry we can fix it!"

Zenin said so as they drag you out of the crowd.

The next day you went to your school with Inumaki by your side. They started to whisper as if they saw a celebrity. As you went inside of your room everyone's eyes were fixed to you, but this time it's admiration.

"A transferee?!"

"She's beautiful!"

"Wonder if I could get her number!"

"I want to be friend with her!"

You just let out a sigh, this time you can raise your chin up. You went to the lockers behind the classroom as the one who spilled your food stood up in front of you.

"Can we be friends?!"

"No."

You opened your locker as the teacher went in.

"(Y/N) are you sure you need to transfer?"

"Oh. Good Morning Mam. And also yes I need to go."

Their eyes were filled with confusion, because that nerd with a ponytail became a beautiful and elegant lady. You were not wearing any eyeglass for having an eye contacts, your hair were fixed to a braid and your oily face were now clean. You smiled widely as you stood up in front of the class.

"I'm (L/N) (Y/N) thank you for the memories we shared."

"Tuna?"

Inumaki went in as the ladies eyes were fixed to him, everyone else started to scream. You held his hand tightly as he speak.

"Can we go now?"

"Sure!"

"Oh Mam. (Y/N) was bullied before."

"Wait by who-"

"Your whole and entire school."

He took his hands off as he looked at the lady who spilled your food yesterday.

"Don't look at me like that- I'm gonna melt-"

"Shut up. Don't you even try to speak once."

Suddenly the lady stopped as she started to sweat. You held Inumaki's hand as you drag him out of the school.

Your world started to became wonderful when you meet this young man, Toge Inumaki.